Forums
What is your dream? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What is your dream? (/thread-1034.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is your dream? - Terry - 07-09-2008

It's interesting to know what is the wish of everybody! My dream is to run my own airline business. What is your wish?

Re: What is your dream? - Steven - 07-12-2008

I don't have one wish, I have a lot of them. You know, I was thinking, if I meet a wizard and he gives me a chance to make a wish, I would tell him I would like to have as many wishes as I want - this is my wish. Smart, isn't it? ;-)

Re: What is your dream? - M.Helen - 07-13-2008

I wish to have three babies. I already have one, there is a little work left to be done Smile
I'm not interested in money, the hapiness is inside your family and friends.

Re: What is your dream? - Terry - 07-30-2008

Good luck to you Helen in having three kids. But, you stated that hapiness consists in your friends. But don't you think there is a bit of hapiness in money?

Re: What is your dream? - Benn - 07-31-2008

The hapiness is not in money, but in its quantity! Smile

Re: What is your dream? - Steven - 08-06-2008

Imagine you have a lot of money (of course less than Bill Gates does Smile ), but nobody likes to be a friend of yours because of some of yours not quite good traits. Would you then be happy with all this money? I wouldn't

Re: What is your dream? - Hakan G - 08-07-2008

Terry Wrote:It's interesting to know what is the wish of everybody! My dream is to run my own airline business. What is your wish?

This is my son's dream also. I just want to be happy, me and my family.

Re: What is your dream? - Karl.in.eu - 08-07-2008

My dream is to have a million in a bank, spitted into two: euro and usd, because of the fluctuation, and live my life with the comfort of the interests. Simple as that.

Oh yes, and a beach house, because I really love spending my time on the seaside. :love

Re: What is your dream? - Steven - 08-08-2008

a good beach house on the seashore of Turkey will cost you about 500 more thousand. That's why you will need 1.5 million! Smile

Re: What is your dream? - willyoumind - 08-10-2008

If I have over million of dollars, I would build more orphanages and giving the cares to the poor orphans...

Well, it's just my little dream here.

Re: What is your dream? - Hakan G - 08-11-2008

Steven Wrote:a good beach house on the seashore of Turkey will cost you about 500 more thousand. That's why you will need 1.5 million! Smile

Good point. And I may say :as much money you've got the more you want. And this is true regarding all other desires.

Re: What is your dream? - Faw_Peter - 08-12-2008

When thinking about what is my dream, I remember the words of Bob Sinclar's song "My dream is to fly over the rainbow, so high..."

Re: What is your dream? - Hakan G - 09-12-2008

That is not bob sinclair. It's Yves Larock

Re: What is your dream? - Aphrodite - 11-07-2008

To see my son graduate.

To make that damned coast to coast journey to America.

To die a peaceful death.

Re: What is your dream? - Dionysos - 11-07-2008

For Aphrodite to make that trip to America... :ange ;-)

Re: What is your dream? - chris - 11-07-2008

to be happy..to travel everywhere...to find my soulmate....to be free...to settle down with my soul mate for good,somewhere in europe...to be listened and influence even a tiny bit the future of europe (yeah right).....to sell one of my paintings....to live a comfortable life,stress free,hassle free.....to enjoy life and die around 70.....to see therion live in a concert hall with full orchestra choir and their band..!!! Smile

chris Wrote:to see therion live in a concert hall with full orchestra choir and their band..!!! Smile
What a coincidence! I'm wearing a Therion "Vovin" hooded sweat shirt as we speak!! 8-)

Re: What is your dream? - chris - 11-07-2008

Aphrodite Wrote:
chris Wrote:to see therion live in a concert hall with full orchestra choir and their band..!!! Smile
What a coincidence! I'm wearing a Therion "Vovin" hooded sweat shirt as we speak!! 8-)

wow...!!! amazing...therion is my favourite band....!!!!!!
Confuseduper

Dionysos Wrote:For Aphrodite to make that trip to America... :ange ;-)

God bless you Dionysos! Are you from Greece by any chance? Your nick sounds very Greek !

chris Wrote:
Aphrodite Wrote:

wow...!!! amazing...therion is my favourite band....!!!!!!
Confuseduper
Well,they are not my favourite,but I like their music. 8-)

Re: What is your dream? - Steven - 11-07-2008

The older we get the more faster our dreams change. When I was young I wanted to have one lovely wife, now I want few of them Smile

Re: What is your dream? - Aphrodite - 11-14-2008

:haha :haha :haha :haha
Lucky you ! There's an abundance of women on the planet..with a little help from our Anatolian friends you'll get your dream come true!

Re: What is your dream? - M.Helen - 11-15-2008

I think there's no married man on this Earth who would not wish to become single at least for a couple of hours :lol:

Re: What is your dream? - Aphrodite - 11-15-2008

Oh dear..Is that supposed to be a "men's only" wish? Wink

Re: What is your dream? - Aeneas - 11-15-2008

M.Helen Wrote:I think there's no married man on this Earth who would not wish to become single at least for a couple of hours :lol:
Hmmm... I think this statement applies to women even more so ....