Forums
Drinkable water quality - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: EU Forums (https://eu-forums.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Environment Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Drinkable water quality (/thread-1078.html)

Drinkable water quality - Steven - 07-11-2008

How to check the quality of the water we drink under household conditions? I'm interested to find out more about the quality of the water I drink.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Faw_Peter - 07-11-2008

If you are concerned about the water you drink you can simply buy a water filter and feel safe about that.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Benn - 07-12-2008

You can evaluate the quality of your tap water by the following factors: smell, taste, chromacity, turbidity.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Andrewz - 07-13-2008

a normal, average-developed state can't supply poor quality water. I mean I haven't heard any cases when somebody died after drinking tap water.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Benn - 07-15-2008

yes, but it's not recommended to drink it, at least if nobody do that, it may harm your health not instantly, but during the years.

Re: Drinkable water quality - M.Helen - 07-18-2008

If you consider to buy a water filter, first of all make sure you get a filter that removes the contaminants of concern in your tap water and it is not less important to change the spare parts when necessary, so that the filter is not exploited twice.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Faw_Peter - 08-02-2008

Can you give examples of good filters that could be used for feeling safely?

Re: Drinkable water quality - Steven - 08-06-2008

you can try this company. It seems to be professional for obtaining Award-Winning Customer Service. I would trust them

Re: Drinkable water quality - M.Helen - 08-07-2008

I once saw on the Discovery Channel a programme about the best filter in the world. It can filter anything! It represents a not big cilinder which can filter and you can drink directly water from PUDDLES!

Re: Drinkable water quality - Karl.in.eu - 08-07-2008

M.Helen Wrote:I once saw on the Discovery Channel a programme about the best filter in the world. It can filter anything! It represents a not big cilinder which can filter and you can drink directly water from PUDDLES!

That's quite impressive. it is on sale already?

Re: Drinkable water quality - Steven - 08-07-2008

such a filter can't be met on the market. It is used by special mission units if they have missions, for example, in jungle.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Karl.in.eu - 08-30-2008

What’s the point of coming with a good invention and then not using it?

Re: Drinkable water quality - Benn - 08-31-2008

you're right, what was it invented for then? Well maybe it is not available due to its very high price. If it can filter any liquid, it must cost a 6-digit amount.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Hakan G - 09-04-2008

People in South Africa don't have any sort of resource of drinkable water. Why not make such a filter but on a bigger scale?

Re: Drinkable water quality - Benn - 10-23-2008

Because, I believe it's very much expensive. Actually Africa's problem is the lack of water, and not water quality. But it's a problem for them as well, agree.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Riser - 09-16-2009

drinking water can be of different qualities, matters a lot what kind of water we drink and how it filters, but we can not really know how is filtered water in bottles, as any drinking water production company and his advertising has to be recognized in the market as the best producer. Water is an important element in the consumption of liquid that you arranged a man, water quality matters a lot,filtred water cause kidney stones, salts and more. I use only filtered water and I recommend all to take into account the water use and the quality. Health matter !!!

Re: Drinkable water quality - Martin - 12-18-2009

Nowadays, the water that we drink is awful, because of the influence of different chemicals in the atmosphere. Even rain water which in ancient times were been considered useful, nowadays is very polluted. The best way to drink a clean and good water is to buy a filter.

Re: Drinkable water quality - Martin - 12-27-2009

More and more frequent we can observe that people complain that the quality of their water in apartments is highly worse. And those people who are responsible for the water filtration rise the quantity of chlorine in water and it is very bad for our health. I think it is better to use a filter for drinking.

RE: Drinkable water quality - AdmissionPro456 - 11-02-2017

The Guidelines for drinking-water quality (GDWQ) promote the protection of public health by advocating for the development of locally relevant standards and regulations (health based targets), adoption of preventive risk management approaches covering catchment to consumer (Water Safety Plans) and independent surveillance to ensure that Water Safety Plans are being implemented and effective and that national standards are being met.