Forums
Women's love vs Men's love - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Love Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Women's love vs Men's love (/thread-2191.html)

Women's love vs Men's love - Faw_Peter - 11-22-2008

In love, women are professionals while men are amateurs.

Women are grateful for love, men like being thanked.

Many men want the proof for love, in order to be make sure it's pure love. Women can never find such a proof.

A man is already half fallen for a girl who listen careful his words.

Men love with eyes, while women with ears.

It's easier for a man to love several women at once than to love one single woman.

Women like the defeated ones, but make love with the winners.

A woman is the weakest when she loves and is the strongest when she is loved.

A woman wants to be loved forever, while a man requires only 2-3 weeks Smile

A woman never considers to be very smart the one who fell for her.

After an unhappy marriage, the man remains single, while the woman gets married again.

There's nothing worse in a relationship than the woman's sense of humour and the man's lack of sense of humour.

Re: Women's love vs Men's love - M.Helen - 02-03-2009

Quote:After an unhappy marriage, the man remains single, while the woman gets married again.

should disagree with you. Usually a couple divorces because "he" cheats her, which means that after divorce he is expected to get married with his mistress. Agree?

Re: Women's love vs Men's love - Benn - 02-11-2009

M.Helen Wrote:
Quote:After an unhappy marriage, the man remains single, while the woman gets married again.

should disagree with you. Usually a couple divorces because "he" cheats her, which means that after divorce he is expected to get married with his mistress. Agree?
not necessarily. Most mistresses are attracted by men just because they are married. Especially this refers to young girls who only want grown-up relationship but no commitment.

Re: Women's love vs Men's love - Terry - 03-15-2009

Girls like to love with ears (I mean it's enough to tell them "I love you", and they melt, or just make a compliment), while men love with eyes (we permanently want to see beauty, no girl will draw away our mind with words)

Re: Women's love vs Men's love - Faw_Peter - 03-15-2009

It's a stereotype that only men are interested in sex, while for women it's not important. Guys, believe me, if your first sex with your girlfriend was poor, she will leave you.

Re: Women's love vs Men's love - Riser - 04-01-2009

Faw_Peter Wrote:It's a stereotype that only men are interested in sex, while for women it's not important. Guys, believe me, if your first sex with your girlfriend was poor, she will leave you.

Happily didn't have the occasion to prove that for myself Smile
Sex is what everybody wants, but it relates to passion rather than to love.

Re: Women's love vs Men's love - Benn - 04-21-2009

Many men get confused when their girl say "I love you". They think that thereby girls are trying to push the issue and it leads to marriage. However, it's just that ladies like to pronounce these words in order to simply feel free. In most cases, boys are not reply with the same phrase.

RE: Women's love vs Men's love - Faucett - 10-15-2020

I think it is not at all lame to rhyme the blog posts' titles, I have seen many examples o fit. Lke you can see that bestessays review service's example work showing you this… so be not afraid to be bold.