Forums
how little for so much - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Love Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: how little for so much (/thread-2740.html)

how little for so much - Laurentine - 08-01-2009

To bring happiness in the eyes and heart of a woman is enough to gave a flower! what flower you choose for your woman?

Re: how little for so much - Benn - 08-02-2009

Laurentine Wrote:To bring happiness in the eyes and heart of a woman is enough to gave a flower! what flower you choose for your woman?

Gesture counts. Flowers express the purity, happiness, love, beauty, pleasure ... express what a woman needs. And knowing that, a man can do a step to her heart!

Re: how little for so much - Terry - 08-03-2009

Laurentine Wrote:To bring happiness in the eyes and heart of a woman is enough to gave a flower! what flower you choose for your woman?
My girlfriend loves white roses! She loves all flowers but especially those roses. When I have from what to chose, the white flowers won. Also likes field flowers, but only colleted by her! likes the process!

Re: how little for so much - M.Helen - 08-03-2009

I like to receive novels and dahlias from my friends! from the person I love of course is preferable roses Smile :love

Re: how little for so much - Peach - 08-03-2009

I don't like to receive flowers. And if it, it is preferable to be room flowers! I love them cause remain as memory! However,the flowers are beautiful but in few days fade and like nor were!

Re: how little for so much - Riser - 08-04-2009

who had lied to you that a woman can be happy only if you give her flowers. If a woman does not receive attention, passion, support and understanding when no flowers in the world do not help!

Re: how little for so much - hellodear - 08-12-2009

Terry Wrote:
My girlfriend loves white roses! She loves all flowers but especially those roses. When I have from what to chose, the white flowers won. Also likes field flowers, but only colleted by her! likes the process!

Oh, i know that the white colour is the colour of purity and innocence! You girlfriend is a really wonderful girl,i think)) Confusedlurp

Re: how little for so much - Terry - 08-14-2009

hellodear Wrote:Oh, i know that the white colour is the colour of purity and innocence! You girlfriend is a really wonderful girl,i think)) Confusedlurp

Yes it is...thank you.... all women are wonderful.. Smile

Re: how little for so much - Big_Becka - 08-14-2009

Peach Wrote:I don't like to receive flowers. And if it, it is preferable to be room flowers! I love them cause remain as memory! However,the flowers are beautiful but in few days fade and like nor were!
Oh I completely agree! I do sometimes like flowers if they smell nice (like fuschias) or are pretty and seasonal (yellow daffodils in spring).

I particularly hate red roses, because they are cliched and expensive, and guys tend to buy them when they have done something wrong! :lol:

Riser Wrote:who had lied to you that a woman can be happy only if you give her flowers. If a woman does not receive attention, passion, support and understanding when no flowers in the world do not help!
Yes, this is most true. A guy only has to pay a [genuine] complement or talk over a problem, or make soup when you feel ill... :-) The gesture is most important - what I enjoy more than flowers is a bottle of wine that can be shared, or an activity that you can do together.

Re: how little for so much - hellodear - 08-17-2009

Smile For some women the bouquet of roses is not enough. They want the man to change water in the vase where roses stand Smile