Forums
Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Philosophy and Religion Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? (/thread-275.html)

Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - Faw_Peter - 06-03-2008

Since I began to find out more on this forum about Islam, I’m just interested in what it says about homosexuality?

Re: Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - HafizAzizRafiq - 06-05-2008

I humbly found followings in good faith to help your querry. (no advertisement in intended)

========================================

PDF] The Islamic View on Homosexuality
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
The Islamic View on Homosexuality. Sirajul Haq Khan. (LLB, LLM International Law and International Islamic Law). 15 Jumadi al-Thaani 1428 A.H. - Sunday 1 ...

w.alislam.org/library/articles/The-Islamic-view-on-Homosexuality-20080301MN.pdf - Similar pages

w.alislam.org/library/articles/The-Islamic-view-on-Homosexuality-20080301MN.pdf

=========================================

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

PDF] Islam's Response to Contemporary Issues
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
of Oscar Wilde when homosexuality was considered a crime by. society,which would most mercilesslypunish it.Gone arethedaysof ...

w.alislam.org/library/books/IslamsResponseToContemporaryIssues.pdf - Similar pages
PDF] WOMAN IN ISLAMFile Format
PDF/Adobe Acrobat
of monogamy have been ripped apart by promiscuity, homosexuality, lesbianism and. bestiality. Unrestricted sexual indulgence has become the norm between ...

w.alislam.org/library/WOMANINISLAM.pdf - Similar pages

The AIDS VirusOne will not hear of homosexuality being legalized except in Western countries. You will not hear of homosexuality in any religious institutions except in ...

w.alislam.org/library/books/revelation/part_6_section_6.html - 27k - Cached - Similar pages

PDF] Review of Religions
File Format PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
tionships and homosexuality! 2. (This. is particularly odd if one considers. the Biblical account of Sodom and. Gomorrah). With the moral reins ...

w.alislam.org/ror/oct2002.pdf - Similar pages

Women are so exposed and available that men are losing their attraction for them, and homosexuality, children molestation are becoming more and more common. ...
w.alislam.org/library/links/00000144.html - 54k - Cached - Similar pages

Re: Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - Steven - 06-18-2008

Islamic views on homosexuality have always been influenced by the rulings prescribed by the Qur'an and the teachings of the Islamic prophet Muhammed. Traditionally, Qur'anic verses and hadith have condemned sexual acts between members of the same sex.

Re: Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - Syeda - 06-30-2008

:ange U are welcome Peter!
Islam give the real meaning of broad thinking and Islam also give a lots of admirable ways to all the humans on this planet Earth but Islam condemned unnatural behavior of human life,specially.So HOMOSEXUALITY is a sin and bad deed in the great religion ISLAM.You can understand it by your own way..........you are abs known by moral values and all the terms and conditions of a good and well grew society.
There is NO place for HOMOSEXUALITY in ISLAM.
:quoi

Re: Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - M.Helen - 07-02-2008

generally, is there a religion allowing homosexuality?

Re: Does Islam allow homosexuality or not? - Peach - 06-27-2009

Islamic religion isn't Catholic one, which allows homosexuality. I think homosexuals are people who are a little bit ill. This is my opinion, if you have another I will listen to your version.