Forums
Proposals - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Love Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Proposals (/thread-2812.html)

Proposals - Laurentine - 08-24-2009

Love, hay and ... decent proposal...A young German asked his girlfriend, to be his wife in a less traditional way. Lover has sent the request in marriage and appeal for help to a hay cock.
To you how was this day? Smile

Re: Proposals - FreeThinker - 08-24-2009

Sorry, I didn't quite understand. What did the guy say to the girl?

Re: Proposals - Laurentine - 08-24-2009

FreeThinker Wrote:Sorry, I didn't quite understand. What did the guy say to the girl?

to become his wife...

Re: Proposals - FreeThinker - 08-24-2009

Laurentine Wrote:
FreeThinker Wrote:Sorry, I didn't quite understand. What did the guy say to the girl?

to become his wife...
Did she accept?

Re: Proposals - M.Helen - 08-25-2009

have not yet received requests to marry but I want to be in a romantic atmosphere, and when I least expect to hear this question, but also to be the next step I want in that relationship. Is not too much? ;-)

Re: Proposals - FreeThinker - 08-25-2009

M.Helen Wrote:have not yet received requests to marry but I want to be in a romantic atmosphere, and when I least expect to hear this question, but also to be the next step I want in that relationship. Is not too much? ;-)
Not at all. If you are ready with a "yes", I am ready with my question. Just tell me when Wink

Re: Proposals - M.Helen - 08-25-2009

FreeThinker Wrote:
M.Helen Wrote:have not yet received requests to marry but I want to be in a romantic atmosphere, and when I least expect to hear this question, but also to be the next step I want in that relationship. Is not too much? ;-)
Not at all. If you are ready with a "yes", I am ready with my question. Just tell me when Wink

:oops: :blush

Re: Proposals - Nathan - 08-26-2009

That day was very exciting and emotional for me. It was a clear day of spring, namely May 23, I turned 2 years since we were together and I felt that many years we will celebrate this day.So I decided it was time to formalize the relationship. I bought the most beautiful engagement ring, the most beautiful bouquet of white roses (her favorite colors), I booked a table at the restaurant and during dinner I sat down on one knee and placed the question "Do you want to be my wife ? " The answer was a happy, very happy "Yes"

Re: Proposals - Peach - 08-26-2009

How nice Nathan... to me it was a little bit different but also beautiful. It happened at home ... One evening I walked in and I was surprised. over all were candles and rose petals, and in the center my man with a box in his hand made me a proposal...

Re: Proposals - Terry - 08-27-2009

I made spontaneous marriage proposal; no ring, no romantic dinner, because it was an impulse that I did not want to postpone to these 'traditions' ... of course I recovered the diner and I bought the ring, only later ;-)

Re: Proposals - FreeThinker - 08-27-2009

Terry Wrote:I made spontaneous marriage proposal; no ring, no romantic dinner, because it was an impulse that I did not want to postpone to these 'traditions' ... of course I recovered the diner and I bought the ring, only later ;-)

Well done Confuseduper That's more like me. I understand that many girls would like to be proposed in a romantic environment, and that's not bad at all, but for me more important than the romantic settings is genuinely expressing commitment from your heart.

Re: Proposals - Steven - 08-28-2009

Laurentine Wrote:Love, hay and ... decent proposal...A young German asked his girlfriend, to be his wife in a less traditional way. Lover has sent the request in marriage and appeal for help to a hay cock.
To you how was this day? Smile

Hey girls, has ,any of you, made a proposal to a boy? ;-)

Re: Proposals - Benn - 09-04-2009

I still have not had the opportunity to make proposals of marriage to anyone, but I want to propose to me , because I will not be ready to take that decision ever ... so everything is in the hands of my beloved Smile

Re: Proposals - Laurentine - 09-04-2009

Steven Wrote:Hey girls, has ,any of you, made a proposal to a boy? ;-)

Me no... my friends also... in movies i saw such cases...

Re: Proposals - Peach - 09-06-2009

Steven Wrote:Hey girls, has ,any of you, made a proposal to a boy? ;-)
Till now, I have not this chance but, If it will be necessary and better for us(me and him) I will... why not? it is not a shame...

Re: Proposals - Nathan - 09-08-2009

Two lovers were on a trip in the region of Maryland, when the man thought to make a joy to his beloved and ask her hand.So he took out The engagement ring of his pocket and made a proposal. Young agreed, but of the emotion completely forgot that they was on a rock and unbalanced, and fell into the goal over three meters. He lost consciousness and suffered some injuries, but they do not life-threatening.

Re: Proposals - M.Helen - 09-10-2009

Nathan Wrote:Two lovers were on a trip in the region of Maryland, when the man thought to make a joy to his beloved and ask her hand.So he took out The engagement ring of his pocket and made a proposal. Young agreed, but of the emotion completely forgot that they was on a rock and unbalanced, and fell into the goal over three meters. He lost consciousness and suffered some injuries, but they do not life-threatening.

:lol: :lol: :lol: poor girl(for that she fell) ... and she is a lucky one.. :fleur romantic, dangerous, surprisingly, unexpectedly, finally Smile

Re: Proposals - Terry - 09-11-2009

That's why I think the best is to make a proposal somewhere in the restaurant or at a romantic dinner at home, fewer accidents and less eye will judge if you stammer or you forgot to put yourself in a knee... ;-)

Re: Proposals - Peach - 09-12-2009

Terry Wrote:That's why I think the best is to make a proposal somewhere in the restaurant or at a romantic dinner at home, fewer accidents and less eye will judge if you stammer or you forgot to put yourself in a knee... ;-)

I do not think that guy hoped that to happen and made a proposal on that rock. he wanted to be something amazing, unique, surprising. The principal is that nothing terrible happened to her; bruises and scratches will move up until the wedding Wink