Forums
What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Printable Version

+- Forums (https://eu-forums.com)
+-- Forum: World Wide Talk (https://eu-forums.com/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Sports Talk Forum (https://eu-forums.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? (/thread-5154.html)

What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Ellie45 - 01-24-2011

Would you say a larger % of hardcore football fans have Baseball, Basketball, or Hockey as their 2nd favorite sport?

Would it make sense for leagues to get together to offer package prices between sports?

Thanks for your opinions and have a fantastic day!

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Evie98 - 01-24-2011

hockey cause thats violent too

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Izzy - 01-24-2011

i think its baseball.

Although my second favorite game is Football after soccer, third is hockey.

And hell yeah that would be awesome!

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Edie65 - 01-24-2011

I like MMA, but haven't watched it for some time now.

Thumbs up to those who agree.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Dot56 - 01-24-2011

I like Baseball second, then Basketball, then Hockey.

But I like football SO much more than any of these sports.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Bree98 - 01-24-2011

Baseball is the only other sport I follow closely. I'll occasionally watch basketball.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Sam - 01-24-2011

i say basketball

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Sam - 01-24-2011

I'm gonna have to say
1) Football
2) Basketball
3) Baseball

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Dree4 - 01-24-2011

yo my 2nd fav sport is Hockey cuz I'm Canadian!

and for your second question, NO!!!

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Mamie - 01-24-2011

I'm a hockey fan first and foremost eh Homes, my second favourite sport is lacrosse.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Fritzie - 01-24-2011

Honestly, once football season has ended, I really don't watch sports anymore until NFL pre season starts up again. No other sport really interests me like football does.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Izzy - 01-24-2011

I'm going with baseball its america's pasttime afterall

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Vinnie69 - 01-24-2011

Sorry to go outside the box, but mine if folkstyle wrestling (high school/college).

The NFL doesn't need to package their sport with another as they are doing fine by themselves. The NBA may want to think about it though.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Sasha45 - 01-24-2011

Baseball. A lot of people I talk to that are huge Football fans aren't that fond of basketball, of course some are though.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Tessie4 - 01-24-2011

Mine is baseball.

GO CHARGERS 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Daisy5 - 01-24-2011

blowing
Except I have a hard time keeping score, especially in the tenth frame and I throw too many gutter balls.

Re: What sport is the 2nd favorite amungst hardcore football fans? - Jaz34 - 01-24-2011

baseball cause opening day this Sunday and hockey i distant third/