Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chelsea coach might be replaced
Because of the defeat at the Champions League, Abramovich is thinking on whether to replace Avram Grant or let the things as they are now. In case of another coach discharge, instability will persist within Chelsea.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

yes Steven, he has been replaced! Abramovich doesn't like losers!

two coaches replaced during one year - a sign of instability
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:two coaches replaced during one year - a sign of instability
or it's just a Monopoly game for Abramovich
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Now it's the Italian coach turn to be replaced. After Italy lost to Spain, the Italian Federation decided to replace the national coach.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

My God, I feel sorry for all football coaches. Even if they find a good scheme for developing the team, the team could be weak, and in this case they risk to be replaced.

yes, that's their job, if they show good results they have bonuses, if bad - fired. For example, after Russia's performance on EURO 2008 the Russian national coach (who is a Dutch) was offered to take the Russian citizenship.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

I heard about that, I even saw an interview where he said that it's an honour to be given Russian citizenship, and that he will certainly take it.

You bet! Besides the Russian citizenship he will receive the best wage ever promised to a national team coach. Russia now invests a lot of money in football.

Andrey Arshavin will be transferred from Zenit to Barcelona. The latter offered Zenit 25 million euros for him.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Barcelona made a mistake. It hurried up. I mean the fact that Arshavin scored a couple of goals on EURO 2008 doesn't mean he is good, it was maybe luck

Arshavin could replace Ronaldinho at Barcelona if he leaves to Chelsea

Do you think Abramovich is going to build the strongest team ever? He can, I mean money is not a problem for him. He needs to find what he could attract players with, maybe funds is not so important for them.

As long as he doesn't have a stable coach, neither his team will gain stability. The coach is the key to success.

Terry Wrote:Barcelona made a mistake. It hurried up. I mean the fact that Arshavin scored a couple of goals on EURO 2008 doesn't mean he is good, it was maybe luck

Sometimes, you need to feel comfortable with your new team. Remember - football is a team game.

Russian championships are totally different from the English ones. Many players who are transferred into English football clubs can't get use for a long time with the new game rules.

Footbal is everywhere the same. !!!

Did you see CFR Cluj from Romania? Three years ago they played in third league, last year they won the Championship and the Cup, this year they played in Champions League: 2-1 at Rome and 0-0 at Cluj with Chelsea. A single player from A.S Roma or Chelsea worths more then the entire team of Cluj. Smile

romanu, I can't really understand your idea, I think you're contradicting yourself. Fist you mention Cluj's successes and after you say no player of this team worths anything. Smile
Actually you surprised me with that Chelsea game. That must be a pity for the Chelsea coach.