Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A BIG PROGRESS?
Make a habit and a hobby, for instance, to translate from a foreign language. And then make it a profession, but look at it like your profession is a habit and a hobby. Then see what will happen. Your progress will be inevitable. The same is with everything you do in your life. In other words, if your profession is more like a hobby, than as a profession, over time, you will make a big progress, which will surpass your expectations.

So be an architect of your habits, which will raise you to new levels of achievement in everything you do.

transforming a habit into hobby could be very useful. This will make you be deeply engaged in that habbit and therefore will be easily converted into hobby and further professional advancement.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

First, select your goal. To do this, make a list of all of the goals that come to mind. Then eliminate each goal that just doesn't call out to you right now. There will be one goal that seems to almost jump off the page at you -- this is the goal you should select.

Step 2
Now, write one paragraph about what your life will be like once you accomplish this goal. Include all the positive ways it will impact you.

Step 3
Take your large goal and break it down into smaller steps. Each step should be very easy and take no more than 5-10 minutes. Create a long list of steps.

euigorwithyou Wrote:Make a habit and a hobby, for instance, to translate from a foreign language. And then make it a profession, but look at it like your profession is a habit and a hobby. Then see what will happen. Your progress will be inevitable. The same is with everything you do in your life. In other words, if your profession is more like a hobby, than as a profession, over time, you will make a big progress, which will surpass your expectations.

So be an architect of your habits, which will raise you to new levels of achievement in everything you do.

Yes, it is very interesting when your hobby becomes your profession. And it is cool when you have different but close hobbies and in the end you choose one of it as a profession but anothers remain as a hobby Smile Smile Smile

I believe in self motivation, I truly believe that anything can be achieved if you have enough motivation to do so.
So how can you make a big progress? by believing in yourself. Motivation is the key, Anyone can do anything if they have enough motivation.

Such a cool view of an ordinary hobby. Cool, I'll try it and will write to you after

Hello! I think that to make big progress you should first know what you want. You’d better had no more than 3 global aims because it is hard to work on several ones at the same time. And you should spend at least an hour a day doing anything connected to your aim. As an example: making clothes was my big dream but I did not know what to start with. So, at first, I was trying to find a good sewing machine. I was choosing between brother vs singer. By the way, I recommend you to click here to read their specifications and prices. When I got a sewing machine, I just started a course and spend 4-5 hours a day sewing. Now I have my online shop with clothes and I am so proud of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PROGRESS WITHOUT HEART IS DANGEROUS euigorwithyou 0 3,729 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: