Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you say "I love you"?
Mates, how often do you pronounce "I love you"? I mean not only to your girlfriend, boyfriend, I mean to anyone you love - parents, brothers, sisters, children etc.

And, do you think saying this is important, or maybe you believe that actions need to be shown, not words?
Share this with please me! Wink
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

when I say "I love you", I feel better. No really, am not exaggerating. If you're in bad mood, just find a friend and tell him you love him, you'll feel better at once, since it gives the feeling you're not alone.

I have lots of friends, but honestly I never told them "I love you", just because I am not sure how others wuill interprest it when a man tells another man he loves him :oops:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:I have lots of friends, but honestly I never told them "I love you", just because I am not sure how others wuill interprest it when a man tells another man he loves him :oops:

It's your pride that hinders you to say it. These words are pleasant to be heard, it makes you relax and think positive. So it changes the course of things externally and inside us, inside our mind.

Yeah I also believe it is good to say it. You not only feel better (intending that you mean it ofcourse) as your more expressive of your emotions but also the recepient of the 'i love you' also feels good

I believe that love must be shown and should be implied by our actions, behaviour. You may often tell anyone "I love you" but even not to show respect towards him. So, words don't play the most important role.

Quote:I believe that love must be shown and should be implied by our actions, behaviour.
If speaking about the relationship between a man and a woman, it is worthy to say that these words must be said to your partner, if not everyday, at least once in two days. This is very important especially for a woman. Women, unlike men, love with their ears.

I say "I love you" everyday and I don't stop to say it because it is very important both for me and especially form my husband and children. People say "I love you" every day and the world will appear beautiful.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

If you love someone tell them that you love them everyday. Words can never replace deeds but words are the important way we communicate and good and honest communication is the basis of an enduring love relationship :-)

petergiovanni Wrote:If you love someone tell them that you love them everyday. Words can never replace deeds but words are the important way we communicate and good and honest communication is the basis of an enduring love relationship :-)

Is true. I was never afraid to express my feelings. I always tell my friend how much I love him and how much it means to me. A man feels the happiest when it knows that is loved :-P

Yes, when you tell to your best friend that you love him/her, he will know that exist such person that loves him/her. And even he/she had some doubts- these doubts will disappear!! :roll:

Faw_Peter Wrote:when I say "I love you", I feel better. No really, am not exaggerating. If you're in bad mood, just find a friend and tell him you love him, you'll feel better at once, since it gives the feeling you're not alone.

i absolutely agree with you, I also feel better when I say this 3 magic words, besides it give better feeling not just to you but also to the person whom you are telling this words. It's amazing thing to charge this positive feelings with someone who you love.

I said "I love you" to my beautiful lover today and I will say it her every day not because it makes me feel better but because she deserves to be loved unconditionally. Smile