Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid and very funny American laws
Tennessee: stealing a horse is punishable by hanging; driving is not to be done while asleep; the definition of “dumb animal” includes every living creature.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Maryland: persons may not swear while on the highway; knocking stones into a public park is prohibited.

Delaware: it is illegal to fly over any body of water, unless one is carrying sufficient supplies of food and drink; alcohol may not be served in nightclubs if dancing is occurring on the premises at the same time.

Connecticut: you can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour (I doubt anybody could develop this speed on bikes); it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset; you aren’t allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Pennsylvania: it it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors; fireworks stores may not sell fireworks to Pennsylvania residents; motorized vehicles are not to be sold on Sundays.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Steven Wrote:Connecticut: you can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour (I doubt anybody could develop this speed on bikes); it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset; you aren’t allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.

Yeah, this is totally ridiculous and hilirous for sure...lol

If someone can cycling over 65 miles per hour, then that person might be the strongest cycler that ever been discovered on this planet Earth :haha

besides, I think he could be registered in the Guiness Book for developing this speed on bike.

New Hampshire:
It is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach.
On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.

Nebraska: It is illegal for a mother to give her daughter a perm without a state license; It is Illegal to go whale fishing. Confusedhock:

Faw_Peter Wrote:Nebraska: It is illegal for a mother to give her daughter a perm without a state license; It is Illegal to go whale fishing. Confusedhock:

I thought whale fishing is prohibited around the world. :quoi

Steven Wrote:New Hampshire:
It is illegal to pick seaweed up off of the beach.
On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up.

Ok, who will ever go to the beach, exposing themselves under the high temperatures, just to pick up some seaweed under the sea? Confusedhock:

After all, you can easily buy it at the markets!

Hakan G Wrote:
Faw_Peter Wrote:Nebraska: It is illegal for a mother to give her daughter a perm without a state license; It is Illegal to go whale fishing. Confusedhock:

I thought whale fishing is prohibited around the world. :quoi
Yes Hakan, whale fishing is prohibited around the world. But, JUST THINK - should it be prohibited in Nebraska, which is a state situated right in the middle of the USA!!!!!!!!!!! :haha
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I didn't know that. :-)

Maine: Shotguns are required to be taken to church in the event of a Native American attack. After January 14th you will be charged a fine for having your Christmas decorations still up.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Delaware:
No person shall change clothes in his or her vehicle; Alcohol may not be served in nightclubs if dancing is occurring on the premises at the same time; six-year-old girls may not run around without being fully clothed.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Utah: It is against the law to fish from horseback; it is illegal not to drink milk.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:Utah: It is against the law to fish from horseback; it is illegal not to drink milk.
I wonder how they control the milk non-consumers.
Also, in Utah, a husband is responsible for every criminal act committed by his wife while she is in his presence.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Benn Wrote:Utah: It is against the law to fish from horseback; it is illegal not to drink milk.

The research discovered that those men that drinking milk everyday will have 50% of chance to get the prostate cancer than those that only drinks 2-3 glasses of milk per week!

This means that the Utah government encourage the male citizens to have prostate cancer lol

willyoumind Wrote:

The research discovered that those men that drinking milk everyday will have 50% of chance to get the prostate cancer than those that only drinks 2-3 glasses of milk per week!

This means that the Utah government encourage the male citizens to have prostate cancer lol
you mean the chance is less to get a prostate cancer? How is that connected? I know milk is very good for increasing the health as a whole, and not separate parts.

Idaho: Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime; illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds.
:haha

Terry Wrote:
willyoumind Wrote:

you mean the chance is less to get a prostate cancer? How is that connected? I know milk is very good for increasing the health as a whole, and not separate parts.

Well, Terry. Believe me, as I was as shocked as you're, when I found out this truth about the relationship between milk and prostate cancer...

Read on this article and you will know more information about it!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.purlife.com/milk_and_prostate_cancer.htm">http://www.purlife.com/milk_and_prostate_cancer.htm</a><!-- m -->

Note: For reducing the risk of having prostate cancer, you should eat more tomatoes but be sure to cook it well, as you don't want to be infected by samonella!

Illinois:
It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, and other domesticated animal kept as pets.
+1Sad

Louisiana: It is illegal to rob a bank and then shoot at the bank teller with a water pistol.
:lol:

:-P hi.are you stuped?

are you from America
?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny pictures M.Helen 0 10,824 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Stupid Patents Laurentine 0 3,384 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: