Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollution ceasing
A good idea came to my mind. You that one brain is good, but two are better. So why not, let us suggest 3 solutions of how pollution can be stopped. And certainly let's not repeat what it was said earlier. Maybe you have a very original idea and nobody knows about it. It can be useful for the society

My suggestions (nothing special):
1) gradual passing to hybrid cars
2) solid fines for environmental order infringement;
3) rational energy consumption

1. no oil exploitation;
2. no oil derivates using (plastic, rubber, chemicals);
3. no forest cutting;
4. no nuclear combustible and weapons;
5. no genetical jokes;

....... after WW3, the "Planet of the Apes" will be the paradise of aliens. :deg

1. respect for nature
2. respect for yourself
3. respect for everybody
;-)
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

1. Plant more trees
2. No to two stoke engines
3. Strict implementation of environmental laws

1. Turn off unneeded lights and equipment
2. Try using low-consumption energy equipment
3. Buy products that can be reused

1. Report smoking vehicles to your local air agency
2. Don't use your wood stove if it doesn't work normally
3. Minimize pesticide use.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

1. Take the car to a carwash instead of washing it in the driveway
2. Reuse things like bags and containers when it's possible.
3. Replace old windows with energy efficient ones.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

An advice on governmental level:
Governments must begin financing projects which involve the conversion of any kind of natural material to fuel. Today there are tens of things the fuel/diesel can be made of, it's just that it is not used to practice.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Never avoid paying taxes which concerns the environment.

Did you know that every 2 weeks, Americans wear out about 50 million pounds of rubber off their tires. This is enough rubber to manufacture 3 and a quarter million new tires from scratch! In order to help prevent this, you can pump your tires well. It will also save you money.

Build huge pumps and pipes to pump ocean water back on polar caps. :lol:
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

that would be a good business Sasha Smile
However, I would mention, for a distant future, to build huge pipes that would end in space, so that many factories could eliminate their gases/wastes etc. into the space
A little bit fantastic for today, but in a couple of decades this might be realizable

but, I if to think a little on this, it's almost impossible, since it would be necessary to make hundreds of flights to space. Very expensive

Faw_Peter Wrote:Did you know that every 2 weeks, Americans wear out about 50 million pounds of rubber off their tires. This is enough rubber to manufacture 3 and a quarter million new tires from scratch! In order to help prevent this, you can pump your tires well. It will also save you money.

Good point my friend. USA is one of the countries that is contributing to the pollution process in a very large percentage comparable to the global share of each country. And what is sadder is that USA didn't sign the Kyoto protocol as it promised. :?

Australia did not signed the protocol as well. However it is forgivable for Australia since it gives probably 100 times les emissions than the USA does.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

But it's a big country to me. The fact of being smaller is not an excuse.

Most ecological countries, I think are the underdeveloped ones. African countries are the first in this context. They live happy because they don't suffer so many ecological diseases as Europeans do.

Terry Wrote:An advice on governmental level:
Governments must begin financing projects which involve the conversion of any kind of natural material to fuel. Today there are tens of things the fuel/diesel can be made of, it's just that it is not used to practice.

How is this environmentally friendly?

John Wrote:
Terry Wrote:An advice on governmental level:

How is this environmentally friendly?

Natural materials give natural fuel. I guess natural fuel is more environmentally friendly than chemical fuel? No?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Quote:My suggestions (nothing special):
1) gradual passing to hybrid cars
2) solid fines for environmental order infringement;
3) rational energy consumption
That's very easy to tell this, but it is harder to implement. I understand that you are enthusiastic about cleaning the environment, but where to take money from? and how to motivate people use these cars, to consume rationally the energy. Just dreams...