Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour of love
What are your thoughts on what is the colour of love? Red, pink or maybe somehing else? I'm not sure...
I have a friend, she associates it with the blue colour, because she says love is "blue" (boring)
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I think everybody know that the colour of love is red. Actually I don't know why namely this colour, the only thing I know that probably it symbolizes the heart you know...
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

love is colourful.......... it has many colours............ infact my friend says that red is the colour of love

In order to answer this question we have to fall in love. I associate love with warmth, and consequently warmth for memeans red. I may be wrong

For it's now colourless. Only dark shades covering white pieces... I feel I'm starting to unlove my wife
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Why should the love have one colour? I think love is multicoloured, it's like a rainbow.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

I would go for red as it's so passionate and a girl who wears red is on fire Smile

Actually I like blondes, so the love colour is pink, pink, pink... :love

Blonds and pink? You probably watched the movie "Blonde in law", am I right?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Can it be the black colour somehow? Smile

Red of course. Nothing will change this.

Maybe it's red because red is the colour of blood. Blood means life, and therefore love is compared to life.
Actually I won't be surprised to hear one day that scientists discovered the colour of love.

When a couple meet each other for the first time, the love's color is Red;
When a couple decide to getting married, the love's color is Green;
When a couple have a family and children, the love's color is Blue;
When a couple starting to fight and arguing on each other, the love's color is Black!

nice post willy. True, at different life stages, love is associated with different colours. Moreover, some even attribute love a specific smell, of a perfume or flower.

I associate love with the pink colour. Love is something soft, hot and that makes you fly. It's a great feeling Smile.
I really don't know why pink, may be because it is a colour of women, women make the relationships more emotional.

M.Helen Wrote:What are your thoughts on what is the colour of love? Red, pink or maybe somehing else? I'm not sure...
I have a friend, she associates it with the blue colour, because she says love is "blue" (boring)
I agree with your friend. Blue is my favourite colour and i associate love with blue too :|

Emerald Green!
Green has always been synonymous with jealousy, but I don't see how and according to whom? Someone just whimsically decided? The color is so beautiful and fiery, like red, but unlike red it evokes feelings of magic, has a soothing quality! simply divine.

livingonspongecake Wrote:Emerald Green!
Green has always been synonymous with jealousy, but I don't see how and according to whom? Someone just whimsically decided? The color is so beautiful and fiery, like red, but unlike red it evokes feelings of magic, has a soothing quality! simply divine.

Probably you are in love because only those who love are so romantic :fleur

The color of love is red and white. Red for its passion and hot, white for its harmony, purity and fidelity. It's great when in a relationship are both these two colors. If there is just one color then a relationship can not be as much as colorful as it is in a relationship with two colors.

For Me Love is really Colorful Feelings
but out of this the Option Which you have Mentioned here
according The Color of Love is red.

I don't know the colour of love. We are all indoctrinated that it is red but I think if you are feeling blue then it is BlueBig Grin It depend actually on how you feel since love is like a mystery.

Lol.. This is such a hilarious topic. I am still laughing, trust me guys! Umm.. For me the color of Love is RAINBOW. While coming across to this website I even saw a web where you can send an anonymous crush to your heart throb using AAfter search box. They only disclose your identity if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box:
crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3
then click web search button. Let the magic of love makes all of you happy.

The Color of Love

For some folks the color of love is
Red ... fiery and hot,
For others the color is
Blue ... placid and calm,
For some it's
Yellow... caring but cautious,
For others it's
Orange ... rich and fruitful,
For some the color is
Lavender... gentle and kind,
For others it's
Purple... sacrificing and giving,
For some it's
Green ... with its go, go, go,
For others the color is
White ... pure and undefiled.
But for me the color is
Rainbow ... Red and Blue,
Yellow and Orange,
Lavender and Purple,
Green and White.
The Rainbow painted by God
is a symbol of forever-love,
And as long as there is
sunshine and rain
there will always be Rainbows,
And as long as there are Rainbows
there will always be
forever-love for you.

Sports Nutrition | Sports Supplements

Terry Wrote:For it's now colourless. Only dark shades covering white pieces... I feel I'm starting to unlove my wife

Oh no. This is sad. How long have you been married? Any kids?

According to my point of view, love color is red due to heart. Because we do love by heart and our heart color is red.