Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adidas superstar
We ve seen Nike cover a variety of their Sportswear adidas superstar silhouettes in shades of green as a part of their Spring 2017 Collection with the Air Presto being one of those sneakers on the list.Here we take a look at this women s exclusive colorway which has been covered in Legion Green from head to toe. This pair takes on a different look on the upper as it comes constructed out of a tumbled leather as opposed to the knit, mesh, or neoprene setup that we re used to seeing. The laces, inner liner, branding, midsole, and even the outsole have all been covered in the same shade of green to complete the tonal look. Ladies can add this pair to their collection now for $130. 

Ricardo Tisci once again links up with Nike for another sneaker collab. This time around the shoe of choice is a Nike Air max 97 Mid. Rumored to be possible releasing at or around Air Max Day (3/26), have adidas zx flux a sneak peak at the Ricardo Tisci x Nike Air Max 97 Mid.The collaboration gives the Air Max 97 quite a makeover by way of changing the shoe s original build to that of a boot-like design. The shoe comes in a Black leather upper along with the model s signature Nike RT logo embossed into adidas superstar metal toe the ankle. Contrast stitching around the striped design around the panels furthermore give the shoe more of a premium look and feel. Gold Nike Swooshes and a White sole unit complete the look. Stay tuned ad more info on this Nike collab is soon to follow. 

The newly-introduced Nike Air Max Jewell, a brand women s silhouette in honor of Air Max Day (March 26th), is showcased in a palm green finish for one of its inaugural colorways. Inspired by the classic Air Max Plus, the sneaker s one-piece mesh upper dipped in a palette of palm green/legion green, while synthetics and leather accents throughout further reinforce its adidas superstar slip on sleek profile. Supplemented atop a contrasting white rubber sole unit with a single air bag cushion in the heel, you can purchase this latest variation at select Nike retailers overseas now for $100.A stateside release is expected by March 8th or later. 

The latest unveiled Nike PG 1 colorway is not only one of the cleanest ones yet, there s no denying it s also the most luxurious one. Seen above (in GS sizing), take a look at the official images of the Nike PG 1 Ivory.Once again opting to go with real materials , this par of PG 1s comes with both a leather and suede build on the upper. Done in an Ivory colorway, the shoe utilizes a python skin texture for the rear and medial portion of the shoe, while a brushed suede in a darker tone is placed on the Nike Swoosh on both the lateral and medial side. Further adding to the luxe look of the shoe is the use of a gum bottom and Ivory mesh for the rest of the upper. As of right now, the shoe appears in GS sizing, we only hope that Nike also decided to drop these in adult sizes. Is this the best colorway of the Nike PG 1 thus far? 

Last year we saw the debut of the Nike ACG Lupinek Flyknit, the latest adidas zx flux mens All Conditions Gear silhouette that is versatile enough to be worn casually or under harsh weather conditions.Now in 2017 they have taken the Lupinek under the knife as the shoe has been converted into a low top. Here we see the shoe in Cargo Khaki which has been covered in an olive hue, including the Flyknit upper and the the leather tongue and heel, and the rugged sole unit. If you re a fan of this sneaker from Nike ACG then you can pick up this Cargo Khaki colorway of [Image: adidas-0461.jpg] the Lupinek Flyknit Low now directly from Nike for $225. 

My sister gifted me an amazing pair of Adidas sports shoes a few months ago. I’ve been wearing them regularly while hitting the gym and I love how comfortable they are. I usually wear them along with my favorite designer leggings  and it’s a really good looking combination for me.