Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colton is here
[Image: animated-hello-image-0062.gif]
This is Colton in between you who belong from London. its a nice thing for me to here and will like to say that so sure will spend the best time period with all of you here. I am a traveler and would like to talk about traveling with all of you. So let me know what will you like to say about this passion?

Hello, Colton! You say hello to all the members of this community in such a nice and stylish way. I really like your way of saying hello. By the way, I would like to say
[Image: animated-welcome-image-0291.gif]

I am just so glad to know that you have welcomed me on this board. I am very happy about this and would like to know from you something about your hometown. Would you like to share something about this with all of us?

Hello, Colton, It is good to see that you are a new member of the community. I am Seren and Being a part of this forum, I am going to say you warmly welcome here. I am hopeful that it will be truly a nice time for you to stay connected here. So, stay in touch and enjoy the time.

Colton! Good to know that you like my welcome post and happy after seeing my welcome post. Anyhow, you asked me about my hometown. So I would like to say that I belong from the USA. New York is that city which I am lives. But due to my traveling passion, I visit various kind of places so every time I move here and there.

Kiven Kya, I think this is something nice as you welcome Colton on this community as he is a newbie here. Well, I read in your post that you are from the New York. I would love to know from you the best thing of New York which is always appealing for you. Do you like to mention that here?