Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love lovers
hi hu is there? i precisely whish those who manifest their whole time in love cus i fund that, truely if some one loves love-he/she is straight foward looking for enternity of love affairs. i myself Frank Aondona Aoriyev i stand before you to say; love is belived and loved to those who believe in it and loved it as a matter of fact is the best way to live with feltility just as, when a smooth grass grows in a fetile area it is say to be a humble place ment and set for that little grass, not knowing the place was produced before the grass. now if human beings fall in love with thier heart smoothly, they live the same, kind, peace, hopful and in harmony their is fetility among those people and they shall strongly live together if they continue watering their plant (charishing their love)i dont no if some one has another view just like me!all the same i love lovers. :-P

hmmm, you like lovers right? Then you must be a lover, aren't you? I agree with you about the fact that living in love brings you happiness, they feel the life is passing smooth and in peace.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I like your comparisson with the grass, but unfortunately, even if you water it permanently, it may not grow as high as you'd like it to.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

love is difficult to find, easy to lose and impossible to forget
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:love is difficult to find, easy to lose and impossible to forget

Truth always hurts but the best one that really hurts you than a lie that later will destroy you. The love theme in all most all cases hurts.

I love lovers too. I am a lover. I can't be unlover. If i become unlover, as quick as i thought i dream to become lover :-P

hellodear Wrote:I love lovers too. I am a lover. I can't be unlover. If i become unlover, as quick as i thought i dream to become lover :-P

very interesting case Wink ... should this idea should be studied more deeply :mrgreen: ! maybe we can descover another secret of love :foufou
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KURDISH LOVERS AND EX AMERICAN AMBASSADOR'S BETRAYAL! TO solzhenitsyn08 0 3,302 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: