Poll: Do you favor Kosovo's independence? (register to vote)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.61%
125 35.61%
No
62.96%
221 62.96%
I don't care
1.42%
5 1.42%
Total 351 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kosovo's independence...
Car Dušan Wrote:What is it with all of you people:
1. Kosovo is ''home'' to all Serbian people, it is where Serbian Orthodox Church was ''born''!!!

2. Here's an example to all Catholic people who support Kosovo independence:

-What about Muslims from Iraq come and make their new home in Vatican, and in years they become the majority and after that they pronounce independent Muslim Republic of Vatican, and USA supports it. What would you say, how would you feel?
That is the way that Serbs are feeling.

3. Here is an example for all Muslim People out there who support Kosovo independance:

-What about Jews from Israel come and make their new home in Mecca, and in years they become the majority and after that they pronounce independent Jew Republic of Mecca, and USA supports it. What would you say, how would you feel?
That is the way that Serbs are feeling.

This is a begining if something bad, bad for all non-Muslim people. If you don't beileve watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkgHkxIfgBc

Kosovo je Srbija!
Srbija je Kosovo!

For Ever; we have paid for the Balkan wars, they have given sanctions to us, they bombed Belgrade, they killed Slobodan Milošević, they set up Tadić, but now it is enough, God will make revenge Serbia will be a world force again remeber ym words.....

Sa Kosova zora svice,svice,svice novi dan
Gračanica sva u sjaju dočekuje Vidovdan
Oj Kosovo,Kosovo zemljo moja voljena
Zemljo slavnih vitezova Lazara i Miloša
Sve delije od Srbije, svako srce ponosno
Voli i ljubi zemlju svoju Gazimestan Kosovo
Oj Kosovo, Kosovo zemljo moja voljena
Srbadija kliče cela "Ne damo te Kosovo"
To je naše uvek bilo od dedova ostalo
Oj Kosovo, Kosovo zemljo moja voljena

You are saying that you beginning was with the orthodox religion and the building of some churches. Our history starts thousands of years before that and before you even came to ballkans. We are not fighting as muslims or christians we are fighting as albanians the right descendants of the Illyrian people.

Dardania(Kosova) is ALbanian.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ingushetia Demands Independence from Russia! Lenus 160 148,124 10-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Guest