Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU tourist visa?
All EU countries are full Schengen members except for Bulgaria, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania and the United Kingdom. You will therefore need to present a valid passport or ID card to travel to those five countries. Iceland, Norway and Switzerland are also Schengen members but are not in the EU.If your visa is from a country fully applying the Schengen rules, it automatically allows you to travel to the other Schengen countries as well. Moreover, if you have a valid residence permit from one of those Schengen countries, it is equivalent to a visa. You may need a national visa to visit non-Schengen countries.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USCIS| US Immigration Forms

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i have visa settlement can i have travel with my partner to belgium without visa? Joseph.S.Yeager 0 3,555 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can i travel from bulgaria to netherlands if i have a tourist Visa ?!? Paul.B.Wallace 0 2,773 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can i travel to finland as tourist with Business visa from Netherlands? Dwight 0 2,804 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: