Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian modern Geo-politics
russian999 Wrote:
Quote:yes in ukrain they have problems. But what about democracy in Russia? as I understand you dont need it.Or maybe its a "new ideology", new wision or something very new which is unknown in modern world. So exmple of Chinies is not suitable for Russians. They are very discipliaized, they dont drink ( ecxuze me for this) and they have huge work-force. So they are really very specific country.

You dont have to ask for pardon about note of russian drinking problems, you are right. It is oure reality and very big problem. I just mentioned chiniese to remind you, that democracy is good not for all people. Of course, russians and chiniese are different. But russians donot need so much democracy, same as china.
What I want to tell you about Georgians. I think you, guys, do not have many parts of charachters in order to be democratic. For example - you are hot bladded. You have short temper. And you have big pride. Its not so bad charachteristics by themself. But, its difficult to fit in democratic institutions.

Ops, you think british lack pride, or italians are not short tempered?

Messages In This Thread