Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian modern Geo-politics
lashachochua Wrote:
SiD Wrote:
lashachochua Wrote:Yo do not have them yes? By the way what will be your position if Ingusheti will demand independence?

Key word IF. I do not know now, i dont know about whole situation there, but i think i will be against it. Still using force is poor choice. Many regions of the world are demanding independance you know that, and i doubt everyone is eager to provide it to everyone. You will cal it double standarts and parhaps will be right but your friends are using them too so we are not so different, we just have different interests. I wrote previusly that now it is right of strong and if you can keep that means that you can keep.

I really do want to understand what the fucking interests Russia has...I am trying to read everything, russian sources and russian geopolitics books, western sources...But still like Russian Soul, I do not understand what are Russia interests, what they want, on what they aim?...

I think you also do not know that, Russian government has no longrun strategy, that's why it is difficult to understand the steps of Russia... Can you imagine China recognizing the independence of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, when the country has itself regional problems...If the chinase position is logical and everyone understands it, why than Russia made this step...Something unlogical is happening with russia yes?...You should agree...
The main russian geopolitic idea - let"s be honesp and let' respect all the subjects of international law

Messages In This Thread