Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian modern Geo-politics
Yalta1945 Wrote:Thanks, it just confirms the way I typify some persons on the forum:
Instead of taking thinking as a part of reality, they try to follow the line that the reality is what one thinks/believes.
I know this technique is used by brainwashers producing for the brainwashed the effect of self-fulfilling prophesy. But the brainwashers do not take it seriously themselves. God only know what they think. Maybe, they believe in no more than the formula that “means justify ends”. If you look at the history of the mankind openly, then you will discover it is the main menace to human beings.

You don't have to like how things are - and what is the driving force in it - but if You deny what
majority thinks - You miss the game. You or I are not able to apply new rules - so we must accept
valid ones - or waist our time by fighting against windmills ....
And it is not about ideology - it is nature of human being what makes us act like we do - so there is
no need to brainwash anyone to want to be rich, or a rich people to use his/her money to get power
and it is as obvious that when someone gets power he/she will use it to get more...
What Machiavelli wrote is still valid today...

Messages In This Thread