Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Keep a Man?
Faw_Peter Wrote:Hi Becka and I'm glad you tried following my advice. I would never recommend it if I didn't know it for sure. You see, a girl's smile is her weapon. No, I would say it's better than a weapon. A weapon is heavy and big, while the smile is a girl's part. Tell me please then, why don't you use it? You should always keep it on your face. If you don't, then it's the same as trying to pull the trigger of an empty gun.
You said something about the chest Smile
Remember that's another, not less important, gun. If your chest is big, it's great, if not it's OK. Earlier all men liked only big chests, now the fashion and trends have changed a little bit and men began to prefer any kind of chest. So, use it! Dress nice clothes that point out your chest. Usually the white colour will give a clear understanding for all the chest's wonders. :-P
While talking to a man, you can keep your hand near the chest when making gestures, so that would draw attention. Keep me informed about your successes! Smile

I used to smile on every person I met on the road or on every place I go because before I believe that with my smile maybe he/she has a heavy heart at least with my smile it will lighten his/her spirit but sadly some men think it on a different way.
But your advice to Becka is really cool.

Messages In This Thread