Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Ukraine join NATO?
SiD Wrote:Not everyone is entering EU trough NATO and knowing situation clever politics must make clever disigeons not make more mistakes. Do they need another problem? Parhaps EU has no more problems and can create new ones just becouse they are bored?
By the way you havent answered do you give anyone whanever he wishes? Answer please.

Answer to your question: Depends on what they're wishing, but i'll do my best to grant it, especially if it depends on me.

Please tell me what, who and WHY is there NATO??

Some Russians in Ukraine say NATO NET, but when you ask them what is NATO they just remain silent, they have no idea, they think is the enemy from the Soviet times!!! Pathetic!!!

For small and relatively poor countries NATO is the best decision! Especially if it gets Russia of your back!! No mistake here!!! Russia is the factor of SLOW progress in Georgia, Ukraine and Moldova.

Want an example? Romania chose NATO, EU. Romania's GDP is continuously growing for 8 years and middle class appeared plus unemployment is 50% lower than in Russia. Good infrastructure( it's developing)
Moldova couldn't unite with Romania( see Transnistria civil war, provoked by Russians), and stayed under Russian influence, outcome, Moldova is the poorest country in Europe. No middle class, high unemployment rate, NO infrastructure.All this could apply to Ukraine as well, only that Ukraine is not so poor, has more natural resources.
You wanna know why? Russia TAKES, TAKES and TAKES from the controlled countries. Who cares about infrastructure? Who cares about poverty?? JUST take and bring it to Moscow! Of course people in Russia don't see nothing wrong with it, because they get a piece of the pie.
EU SHARES, gives standards, investments and infrastructure to all its countries.

CAN you blame a country for wanting EU and not Russia?????????????????????

Messages In This Thread