Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Evolution of Consciousness: Zeitgeist and project Venus
Tiras Wrote:It's a propaganda movie. I would say brainwashing propaganda.

I agree - completely brainwashing propaganda. There are no easy and enjoyable solutions, only hard ways of evolution. And we cannot predict the outcome - to many variables.

But I guess, capitalism is going to meet a bitter end, someday. Terry wrote: "The human's nature is to be greedy and fight for resources" - I think not exactly - only in a world (culture) of scarcity and competition, it is true only to a certain level. Becouse we have made this civilization and we have done it not only becouse we've competed, fought with every human we've seen, but also becouse we have cooperated. Pure capitalism leaves emotional deserts and industrial wastelands. So people kill each other, so people commit suicides, so people are treated like renewable resource, so we need a global discussions about preserving nature... Maybe You are right, this is our way, the way of humanity, though I don't feel it is MY WAY.
But Tiras - I'm not shure whether Abundance = boring life.I think abundance is strongly needed to open our eyes to different goals and new opportunites. Look, most of our life's time we try to survive. What a wasted potential! In world of abudance we could devote our lifes to higher things: art, culture, science, philosofy, being a good husband or wife, mather or father, lover or volunteer...

Messages In This Thread