Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humans are diffrent from animals
Salaam..!

As the matter is about cartoons in a newspaper by which its tried to have a fun of Muslims and thier Holy Prophet (SAW).

Me myself really feel bad and upset when i heard about somthing like that.humans are for Peace and ISLAM teach that,Humans must Behave respecltly with other humans....thats is the first thing Prophet(SAW) said lots of time....as to take care of the rights of the ALLAH,s creature...It is taught to muslims that u must not destroy anything realated to none Muslims..even in an Open war..a muslim is not allowed to kill a child,woman,old people,and to destroy the ready corps(materials of eating)..Islam really respect Humanity..one should not look at one's Practices who is just a muslim by name...only keeping beared and having a white cap on head is not .Actuallyu a Musilim..Islam and muslimity is totally realated to ones heart..i just requesting to those who has published or made such kind of materials to not do that...becoz they dont know .what are they doing in the reality...they ever never can proof Muhammad (SAW)..wrong at any time.....

these people do such things ,coz they really dont know only a word about Muhammad (SAW)
...i will suggest them to read about Muhammad (SAW) and if they found anything thats not reality or truth ...then they can do wot they want...but they should have to proof Muhammad Wrong with the 100% evidnce ...

......Just take care and If u Really want to Know whats humanity ..Please read ..The life Of Muhammad that is Actually Quran in Practice..

Aftab Ahmad...Pakistan...NWFP..swabi

Messages In This Thread