Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No pasaran!!!
Well, I've recently visited your “enlightened Europe” which many speak highly of. And you know, I saw for myself that you have nothing but the bureaucratic chaos and red tape. Let me explain, in Austria I was robbed and decided to file a police report, but they told me to go to the embassy to get the confirmation because I was a foreigner. After that they told me to write a heap of papers… and just to cut the long story short, I spent my vacation visiting different government institutions instead of having rest!!
Anyway, here in Belarus everything’s absolutely different, you just come to the police department, write ONE report and wait a couple of hours for the criminal to get caught. And all that is just because the cops are afraid that the people will file a complaint to the President who is very strict. If he says that someone’s wrong then the man can easily be executed (death penalty is widespread in my country).
Here, you call him a dictator and a tyrant, but there’s no other way nowadays. Otherwise no one will obey you, and the country will plunge into total chaos. Just look at what’s happening in your Europe: you have only protests and strikes among simple workers. And this undermines the whole economic system and results in huge losses of money. While nothing of the kind ever happens in my country, because everyone knows pretty well, that all protesters will be severely punished. Well, I think that’s right. One shouldn’t run counter to the President’s will who knows better what to do!
Therefore I think you must stop imposing your “democratic principles” on us. They have derailed your society and now you want us to follow your example! No pasaran to the Eastern Partnership!!!

Messages In This Thread