Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gLOBAL wARMING!!!!!!?
our planet is heating up and i want to know do you think we should act?.....in 18 years we are going to see huge effects on our world....we have all seen the ice melting and i hope it hits you all that animals are becoming extinct like tigers and polar bears..........................................................................................................we are only going die no need to worry george bush has banned global warming and he wont let anyone help the fact that the whole world is heating up therefore massive floods effecting us all now think about that....

so my main question is...
DO YOU THINK GLOBAL WARMING IS EFFECT US AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT GEORGE BUSH.??
WHAT DO YOU THINK CAN HELP GLOBAL WARMING AND DO YOU CARE?

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GLOBAL WARMiNG? MaryTMartin 2 8,690 11-26-2020, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Soetjoko Golden
  How does global warming actually work? JackSHansen 0 4,500 01-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Last Post: LarryIBynum
  Why do conservatives ignore that Global Warming is occuring at an unnatural and unprecedented rate? SonofGerald 0 9,531 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  GLOBAL WARMINg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? FromtheMeadow 0 5,813 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  GLOBAL WARMING..........................? JehovahisGod 0 4,338 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  5 Facts That Prove Global Warming is Caused by Humans OraWRauch 0 12,278 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What percentage of global warming deniers can't differentiate between weather and climate? ScottBNeese 0 9,602 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  If man made global warming is a hoax, where and when did it start? ScottBNeese 0 4,419 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is global warming and the greenhouse effect? DavidCPeters 0 6,545 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are the issues of global warming and possible climate changes due to global warming? DanaRHoward 0 4,392 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: