Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I make advances
Hi to you all. For the past year I have settled in at my new school, and since then I have madly fallen for this girl. She is so beautiful and is everything I want.

Anyway, my friend knew, until that is he betrayed me and went on to tell her! She seems to have taken it calmly, and we occasionally talk to each other. But we are still waiting for the chemistry to take place!

What should I do. She knows I fancy her, but how do I make advances? Should I work on the friendship first?
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
SEO directory of forums - free submission

You're a student, that's why - yes, you should work on friendship. Adults don't do that. But, don't be too serious, it annoys young girls, they want you to make her laugh! Big Grin
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:You're a student, that's why - yes, you should work on friendship. Adults don't do that.
What is the difference? Why adults don't do that?
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.

because adults usually go directly to the target, but for the youth it's probably easier to become friends firstly
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Jfish Wrote:Hi to you all. For the past year I have settled in at my new school, and since then I have madly fallen for this girl. She is so beautiful and is everything I want.

Anyway, my friend knew, until that is he betrayed me and went on to tell her! She seems to have taken it calmly, and we occasionally talk to each other. But we are still waiting for the chemistry to take place!

What should I do. She knows I fancy her, but how do I make advances? Should I work on the friendship first?
Quote: :quoi OH BOY! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GOT ALL TIME YOU NEED IN THE WORLD: CANT YOU GET A CLUE OF WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO FROM YOUR FRIENDS BETRAYAL? :nonnon SOME ONE ELSE MIGHT BEAT YOU IN THE CHASE. YOU ARE BUYING TIME BUDDY WHICH IS GOOD FOR THINGS LIKE BUSINESSES BUT BUT NOT GOOD FOR LOVE :haha IT FEELS LIKE A MAN AWAITING FOR SEX FROM HIS WIFE WHO DELIVERED SIX MONTHS AGO Confusedweat IF I WERE HER I WOULD LOOK FOR A MAN WHO WONT KEEP ME WAITING ! Smile

hi

my friend yu are going thru a difficult time and that is exactly what i am going thru. i am also a college boy who is on attachment and i am attached at a college. it is at this college that i found a girl i really love. she as beatiful as you might dream of. a friend of mine introduced jer to me a month ago and since then all i dream is her. i cant find a way of making advances because the college is too big that i see her once a week by accident. and as i see it now i think it is time that i tel her. but how?

i think the best way we can handle the situation is by finding how we can be friends before we can ask for what we want. the friendship period should not be long again because it may be more difficult to tel them after being friends fro too long.

two weeks of friendship will do the we slaught the beast. i will tel you of my procedings, hope yu'l do the same.

wish yu good luck

Big thanks to all who supported me!!!
I will continue with my friendship then.. :love

have these advices helped you?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials