Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU considers plastic baby bottles dangerous.
It will probably ban producers of baby bottles containing "bisphenol A", which is suspected it endangers the nervous system. Canada and US have already forbidden the use of this chemical. BE CAREFUL :!:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Living the life is dangerous :lol:
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

M.Helen Wrote:It will probably ban producers of baby bottles containing "bisphenol A", which is suspected it endangers the nervous system. Canada and US have already forbidden the use of this chemical. BE CAREFUL :!:

Even the most of the countries in Asia, also has found this shocking news and they already have took back all the toxic baby bottles immediately...

I'm interested, how can this plastic bottle influence a baby's health? What does it affect?

Generally, I think not only baby plastic bottles are dangerous for humankind. It concerns all platic bottles, for example the one cocacola is placed in. Am I right?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Faw_Peter Wrote:I'm interested, how can this plastic bottle influence a baby's health? What does it affect?

it ads chemicals to interior organs of the baby, changing their constituents, negatively affecting them in the end.

Is that so Karl? I doubt. How come these bottles were allowed to be produced anyway then? By the way, if they are forbidden, what other alternatives can be used for replacing them?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I'm not member of the parliament or a chemical expert. But I think, mothers shall feed their little babies with their natural resources.

An alternative is a milk in boxes. Why not? Cardboard must be safe.

Benn Wrote:Is that so Karl? I doubt. How come these bottles were allowed to be produced anyway then? By the way, if they are forbidden, what other alternatives can be used for replacing them?

Maybe the technology back then, when the production of such bottles began didn't offer such details about the possible side-effects.

by the way, China now has many problems with baby bottles and generally with baby food. Protect yourself by avoiding buying Chinese food.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plastic Surgery - Everlast Wellness Medical Center- Abu Dhabi everlastwellness 0 1,675 06-14-2020, 08:55 AM
Last Post: everlastwellness