Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phobia
Hey guys do you have any phobias? Are you afraid of something? I am not! And I never understood people who are. Maybe somebody can share any information about this topic?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I am afraid of swimming in the ocean. When I see that it's so big and deep, I am afraid even to look at it.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I never understood people who are afraid of some elementary things.
Nothing can really scare me Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

My problem is that I think I am fat, although I have only 55 kg. So you can call my phobia a "fat phobia" Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

be careful, since this problem is now exaggerated by girls. So you probably kill your nerves in vain. Smile
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I am afraid of snakes. I am even afraid to watch them on the TV or cinema screen. Particularly I hate cobras... :deg

Well, I've been diagnosed by the doctor as the patient of "Claustrophobia" since 7 years ago...

Thus, I won't and never use the Elevators in the shopping malls or offices, but rather climbing up step-by-step to the destination... Smile

When I was a kid, I was also afraid of entering lifts. But now I feel no problem about that. I can easily press the stop button, if I'm inside the lift with a girl ;-)

Faw_Peter Wrote:When I was a kid, I was also afraid of entering lifts. But now I feel no problem about that. I can easily press the stop button, if I'm inside the lift with a girl ;-)

Well, believed me, where I already tried my best to overcome the Claustrophobia thing, but it seems to haunt me in my mind and just don't want to go away...

It's truly a torture, if you're one of the Claustrophobia patient... :deg

Maybe you are still young? How old are you Willy?

Faw_Peter Wrote:Maybe you are still young? How old are you Willy?

Would you considered I'm young, where I'm now a 27-year-old guy that having this phobia since 7 years ago in a horrible tragedy...

you're not gonna get away if you don't tell us what happened 7 years ago?!

I'm afraid of spider. Really no joking. Cry

Fearing of spiders is normal. Their exterior look gives an unpleasant view to your mind, that's why you consider it scary. I think there is no person who is not afraid of insects/spiders/snakes.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Afraid of heights? Watch this carefully then:
http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

The video is amazing, while this guy is crazy. I can't understand how is it possible to walk so freely in that forgotten-by-God place?!!!
One mistake, your dead Confusedhock:

Forget the guy who made the video or the other climbers. I'm really impressed by the guys who managed to build the road back in 1901. You noticed of course that no repairs were made since then. I guess they cannot find a crew to try it. Confusedhock:

El camino del Rey, is this Spain? Very nice, happily fearing of height is not my worse problem Smile
have you ever had the feeling you are chased by somebody in your house/apartment? I sometimes have this feeling.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

So go ahead and watch and pretend it's you:
http://www.wimp.com/suicidalsports/

I think the best thing that may help you is to use virtual reality games. There you will feel you're the guy from the game indeed, thus, you will train your fear.

You know, I don't believe that you have not any phobia, psychologists says that it is normal for people to be afraid of something and that everyone is afraid of someone or something. Are you sure about that you are not afraid of anything? how about terrorists, or death? Think about this twice.