Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who killed Kenedy?
What are your opinions on this matter? I think that this is the KGB's work, at least everything points to this.

The man who killed kennedy
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6198197422242167290">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2242167290</a><!-- m -->
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

It might be Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis! Got sick and tired of all the affairs her husband was having.
Jealousy can do enormous things
:-)
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Official it was Harvey Oswald, but there are a lot of doubts about that.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Benn Wrote:It might be Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis! Got sick and tired of all the affairs her husband was having.
Jealousy can do enormous things
:-)

Jelousy is the secondreason (after money) which motivates people to kill. So it might be true.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

wiki answer:
"The official US Government answer, detailed in the Warren Commission Report, is that Lee Harvey Oswald killed John F. Kennedy. But most independent investigators, and most of the American public, believe the assassination of President Kennedy was the result of a conspiracy, which may have included Oswald as a participant or a patsy. Many of the investigators state that elements of the CIA, Mafia and anti-Castro Cubans (or some combination of the three) were behind the assassination, and the American military-industrial complex was also very highly suspect. A special Congressional Committee formed in the 1970's to investigate the assassination came to the conclusion that it was the result of a conspiracy, but without naming conspirators."

Could Kenedy's murder be an order of the Soviet Union leaders?

yes it might. The soviet government could have known that his murder will be blamed on others, and the KGB used this opportunity.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Here is a photo when Jack Ruby shot Oswald. I look at it and it seems such a good Hollywood picture. Really, look at the angle Jack Ruby is placed; it seems that he didn’t want to cover all the scene, just like in a theatre Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

True! This photo looks more realistic than the first one. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Faw_Peter Wrote:Could Kenedy's murder be an order of the Soviet Union leaders?

In fact there was a documentary movie that was made a couple of years ago, based on a investigation made by the national Geographic Channel. They had an inside man who worked for the Cuban authorities in the time of the Soviet Union. They came to a conclusion that Oswald was a double agent for USA and Cuba. He was seen visiting the Cuban authorities right before the assassination. :|

So you mean a Cuban killed Kenedy?

Not exactly. He was shot by an American but at the command and control of the Cuban authorities.

that isn't true. If Americans had a clue that Cuba ordered his murdering, Cuba wouldn't now exist as a state.
Nuclear weapons falling, falling, falling...
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Well Cuba was part of USSR back then; maybe USA wasn’t ready for such a big military operation.

yes you are right Karl, fortunately humanity avoided another world war due to the fact that Americans didn't attack Cuba.

Maybe it was dangerous to attack Cuba then, but why didn’t USA official recognize this matter after the USSR's collapse.

This conflict was officially registered under the code-name: the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Hakan G Wrote:This conflict was officially registered under the code-name: the Cuban Missile Crisis.

this operation "Cuban Missile Crisis" could really be a reason for his murdering. It happened in October 1962, and Kennedy was killed the next year, in 1963

I watched a movie based on this story, and it is worth seeing it

Can you tell us the Title of that movie?

Of course. It is called "Thirteen Days"