Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London: Quantity surveyor
Description
My client are a top 5 main contractor with a turnover in excess of £1.4bn in the UK whilst their parent company is currently listed on the Dutch Stock Exchange and have a turnover in excess of £5.4bn per year. My client have an excellent reputation within the industry for the quality and delivery of their projects. A professional and friendly environment to work within, my client also have an excellent reputation for staff retention.
My client cover various sectors within the industry including education, health, leisure, mixed development and retail. Projects vary in size from £10m - £60m with average project size in the £30m range.
My client are looking to seeking 5 project surveyors or No2's for 5 projects which have currently just started. Locations are Highwickham, Reading, Milton Keynes, Cambridge and Watford.
Skills
My client are currently seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor that has experience of being the number 2(no.) on site. You will be working on a £60m education project and is repeat business for my client.
You will be the no.2 on site for a project in South London working alongside an existing team of surveyors. You will have experience of working on new build projects of at least £10m + and ideally within the sectors of education, health, leisure, office, mixed development or retail.
You will have a main contracting background, ideally with one of the top 20 contractors in the country, and have strong communication skills and an ability to build relationships with clients, colleagues and subcontractors together with strong negotiation skills.
Initially you will be site based on this flagship project with any future projects being based in and around the M25.
Benefits
On offer is the chance to work with one of the UK's leading main contractors that have an exceptional reputation within the industry, both for their projects and the manner in which they treat their staff. It is one of the many reasons my client have an above average rate of staff retention.
My client can and will offer an extremely competitive package with market leading basic's, bonus, car or car allowance, family health care, pension and life insurance.
For a confidential discussion about this, or any other role, or if you would simply like to get a general feel for the current market - please contact Minal Solanki on 0208 8639414

Phone: 020 8863 9414

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London: Assistant quantity surveyor EUjobs 1 2,580 07-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Last Post: EUjobs
  London: Senior quantity surveyor 307770 EUjobs 1 2,586 07-22-2008, 02:31 PM
  London: Surveyor senior quantity surveyor EUjobs 1 2,323 07-21-2008, 09:34 AM
  London: Assistant quantity surveyor EUjobs 1 2,445 07-21-2008, 09:33 AM
  London: Calling all quantity surveyors EUjobs 1 2,271 07-14-2008, 12:51 PM
  London: Quantity surveyors new york calling EUjobs 1 2,268 07-14-2008, 12:50 PM
  London: Intermediate to senior level quantity surveyors need EUjobs 0 2,328 07-12-2008, 10:34 AM
  London: Intermediate to senior quantity surveyors needed urg EUjobs 0 2,377 07-12-2008, 10:02 AM
  London: Senior surveyor EUjobs 0 6,858 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: