Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW TO DEAL WITH THE GUILT PROBLEM?
How to deal with the guilt problem?

All people inherently desire to feel free. Anything that goes against this natural feeling could lead to an internal conflict. So, do you know that you have to free yourself from any inner conflict, and not keep inside suppressed feelings? An inner conflict could be self generated through the creation of a problem in your mind, while in reality the problem doesn’t exist! It could be that you perceive a situation as a problem, when in reality there is no problem.

For example, have you given a thought to the feeling of guilt? Sometimes you feel guilty when actually you are not! Your manager could make you believe that you are guilty of something in the company. There are people who, by their nature, like to make others to believe that they are guilty of some particular situation. And among these people could be you yourself. The problem with this is that the feeling of guilt is the source of an inner conflict, meaning that you are not at peace with yourself. These self imposed feelings do not pass without affecting your health. Often they turn out into various forms of illnesses. So, you may ask what to do?
Your desire to express yourself freely is the first step to get away from the guilt persuasion.

I agree, Igor. We should learn to tackle the so-called "problem" from different views. I know people who like to make others feel guilty. The best defense is to attack.

I understand you. I myself tried this a few times, but attaking has a negative side effect. It is like when you take a medicine to cure for one illness, and it triggers in your body another illness. Didn't you think about negative side effects of attacking?

yes I did. What can I say...
If you don't attack, you are going to be the one who suffers, and this is the last thing you wanna happen.

When you fight someone, he becomes you sparring partner so to speak. Can you imaging that you don't even give yourself a chance in chosing your partner! He becomes "your trainer" and you become "his student", without even realizing it? And as a student what can you learn from him?..

So this is the side effect I am talking about:"Your enemy becomes your teacher".

actually you're right. During the lifetime we can learn a lot of things due to both friends and enemies. They are our informal teachers
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

And we know how to recognize bad teachers and get rid of them.

Actually there is no bad teacher. A bad teacher is the person you don't know. You learn something from any person you know.

Yes, you learn from a bad teacher, how not to be like him. And you also learn to get rid of him as soon as possible. Take, for example, the leader of a mafia gang. He is in position of a role model and teacher, isn't he?

But my point was that the feeling of guilt is the source of an inner conflict, meaning that you are not at peace with yourself. Than, obviously, a good teacher, like someone said, helps you to be at peace with yourself, with others and with God.

Just imagine the world was perfect - each person is good, no lies, no frauds/cheating etc. What then would we learn? Our world is a better one, where everyday something happens, and either it is good or bad, the brain should "filter" everything and allow only useful information stay in it.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

An eleven year boy wrote an article in a school newspaper. He wrote the following:"I dream about the time when children will go to sleep with joy, feeling that their parents love them and that tomorrow is another happy day".

Yes, as you said, today everything is happenning. A lot of women abandoned their children and went abroad to make money. How for young and fragile minds to filter this?

really? I haven't heard of cases that women abandondtheir children and leave abroad.

That's horrible. I think you were referring this situation to countries that are outside Europe, yes?

In Italy there are a few hundred thousand of people from the Eastern European countries. Among them there are a few hundred women who didn't see their children for years,abandoning them in their home countries. Some of those women got re-married in Italy, destroying their families.

that's awful. I did know Eastern European countries had problems with emigration, but not to that extent.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions