Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radovan Karadzic
Radovane, Radovane...who's next Razorman Karadzic..? Smile

Alija could you give more information about this guy. I found some information in the internet, but it's not in English so I don't understand who is he. This is his photo

Attached Files Image(s)

Radovan Karadzic is a famous Serb politician (in Bosnia). He has an interesting biography - psychiatrist. Was convicted from 1996 to 2008 for different crimes, including genocide.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Why was he then set free? Accusing for such crimes was probably not by chance, so he must have deserved that.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

This man is real Karadzic? Who knows more about...?

hi clearman, wanna know more about him, here you go:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radovan_Karadzic">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radovan_Karadzic</a><!-- m -->
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

he obvisouly look different and funnier here Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Radovan Karadzic is a man who turned to bay Serbs in Bosnia and Herzegovina,

kept Serbs from genocide...

And now, with their propaganda- America persuaded of whole world in his guilty, altough there is no any kind of evidence for their assumption!

Tell me, PATKO, this man is the real Radovan Karadzic?

Yes,
on the first and second one...

Patko, you say he wasn't guilty, and the there are no proofs for that. However, if there is no evidence, how it happened that he was in jail.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

It was a dirty war, all sides made crimes!

Radovan didn`t ordered any of that, that were lokal crimes...

But America endeavours to decree Serbs ass `crime nation`, `genocide nation`, etc.

If look in Haague tribunal, 90% of prisons are Serbs!
They don`t care about Serbians victims! :nonnon :evil

Haague tribunal is partialit institution, as America were in war in Bosnia 1992-1995, and `war` in Kosovo 1999. :evil

There is something very strange about Karadzic's trial! On British TV, the night BEFORE Karadzics initial hearing at the Hague, a CNN journalist was interviewed. The Journalist went into a massive rant about how Karadzic was 'evil' and 'crazy,' and told the British viewers not to listen to what Karadzic would say in his trial. He predicted that Karadzic would say "crazy things" about how the Americans (goverment? FBI?) had made a deal with him, but we weren't to beleive him, because Karadzic was an educated man who had chosen to committ genocide, and was therefore the worst of the Serb leaders.

How did the journalist know this before-hand? And why go into such an emotive and uncontrolled rant on the evening news? :oO Why were the BBC talking to someone from CNN in the first place?!?! I do not know the truth, but I do know that this behaviour is very unusual.

Sure enough, the following day Karadzic gave a speech in The Hague about how the Americans had made a deal with him, and advised him to 'disappear,' even though he had wanted to hand himself in.

That`s what I`m talking about ;-)
American propaganda!

Be smart! Confuseduper

I would like to see that interview (CNN). It is really intriguing

I found a video report at the day of his arrest
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBrNyeSR08Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBrNyeSR08Y</a><!-- m -->

I don't know about if he is guilty or not or who he really was, but I have stoumbled couple of years ago(4-5) to a man that claimed to know Karadzic and Mladic. I have hitchiked him in the suburb of Belgrade. It was the time of a fuss about them and conversation started. He explained to me and my friend, wich was with me, that he was guardian of Mladić in the war and that he knows that Karadžić made an arangement with Richard Holbruk and CIA about something and that they wouldn't try to find him in return of his silance about something.

He pointed me to watch how nobody mention him, but mainly Mladic. It was truth, just sometimes Karadzic was mentioned, but mainly Mladic's name was in media.

Some years after that Karla del Ponte published this claim too, and now Karadzic is saying this himself.

That man told us that Mladic was too proud to except this proposal which was adressed to him too, so he refused such agreement.
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

Is Karadzic alive today, if yes, what is he dealing with?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians