Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe is now safer
ETA leaders have been arrested in France, and authorities say it may diminish considerably their moral existing
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

this means nothing, one leaders disappears another appears...nothing is gonna change

I hope the terror will end now in Spain!
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

Small groups of people must not be allowed to promote their interests over the whole country. Well done for the authorities who organized their arresting!
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I support the efforts of Spain authorities to destroy the ETA organization Smile
it is very important to eliminate all terorist organizations in Europe(and in the whole world of course),if we ever want to feel safe on our streets

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. :banghead
Albert Einstein

nationalism is one of the most important reasons which lead to internal wars
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

You can love your own keen without being the nationalist. As a matter of fact we must love all people, even enemies. Only with love we could win over evil. I haven't hated anybody for so long and it is wonderfull feeling. The problem are some people who want to do evil things in purpose. I think that theese guys are just trying to get some attention and get some love from others wich they didn't got enough.

I agree with you sasha - the more evil you do, the more evil you'll gain

The main reason that war starts is national, and because of that, you of course blame nationalism. So nationalism is bad? I dont think so. Clearman you quoted Einstein,
clearman Wrote:Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. :banghead
Albert Einstein
one of the man that I respect the most, but I dont agree whit that his tougth. In the root of that tought I sense utopian communism, and as we all know it is practicaly impossible. The secod reason whay I cannot suport that tought, is that we always se the bed side in some course, and not see its good things. There are many democratic and national governments today, and thay dont start the wars
KOSMET IS SERBIA

To be a patriot is OK. To be nationalist is bad.

Give me the definition of nationalism
KOSMET IS SERBIA

Nationalism: a sentiment based on common cultural characteristics that binds a population and often produces a policy of national independence or separatism (Collins)

Resulting from the word SEPARATISM, it already means bad!

Yes separatism is bad, but it's yus one side of national terrorism. You see, I can not suport extremity, but you can not blame ideology. In its roots communism is good.
KOSMET IS SERBIA

communism is a good idea, but it was badly realized
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Steven Wrote:communism is a good idea, but it was badly realized

Communism is imposible in practice! The main reason whay are humans!
KOSMET IS SERBIA

it strove for making all people equal as social status, regardless of their profession etc. It was good for the poor and bad for the rich
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Why it is bad for the rich? It is bad for privilegues.

it is bad for the rich because all their patrimony was taken by the state and given to the poor. This was the soviet government's policy

Benn Wrote:it strove for making all people equal as social status, regardless of their profession etc. It was good for the poor and bad for the rich

sasha Wrote:Why it is bad for the rich? It is bad for privilegues.

Faw_Peter Wrote:it is bad for the rich because all their patrimony was taken by the state and given to the poor. This was the soviet government's policy

And what is wrong with this, As much you work, that much you get!
KOSMET IS SERBIA

Nothing is bad in this, I was just mentioneing facts
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Nationalism is closely associated with patriotism, but nationalism could turn on separatism, chauvinism, imperialism or anarchism and may be expressed along civic, ethnic, cultural, religious or ideological lines.

I think that separatism, chauvinism, imperialism or fashism are ways of expressioning nationalistic feelings. It is why nationalism may be dangerous. It leads to greater evil. It is good soil for this poisonus plants.

the point is that the "love" for the country may exceed the limits, and may lead to an unexpected situation

Let's make the things clear - if we find a good example of nationalism that made a country happy and prosper I will agree that nationalism is good. But, I don't think such examples exist