Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harm on environment will be taken as criminal case in EU
EU approved measures to make acts such as dumping toxic waste or illegally transporting hazardous materials a criminal offense.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

it's high time to take such measures

criminal offense is exaggerated, it normally can be fined solidly, I think that's enough
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

I also wouldn't like, and I think it wouldn't be correct, to punish common citiznes for little infringements.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Can you imagine: you just walk on the street, and your hand, not counsciously, pulled out a leaf. Result: you have a criminal case, you are arrested and judged! Will somebody harm the environment in this case? I don't think so
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

In this case, people won't feel theirselves free. I mean they would try not to harm the environement, but at the same time feel quite abstinent.

These were most likely the initiatives of the great green peace allies, who are so stubborn in the things they do.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Steven Wrote:Can you imagine: you just walk on the street, and your hand, not counsciously, pulled out a leaf. Result: you have a criminal case, you are arrested and judged! Will somebody harm the environment in this case? I don't think so

The current laws in Eu concerns only very serious cases like those of toxic garbage, so there is nothing to worry about.

if environment keeps being polluted, we may have even laws that will punish the smallest harm to the environment.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

No, I don't think we need to exaggerate it to such an extent. We should only make an universal coefficient for the notion of pollution. In some EU country's pollution is considered only then when it riches 1mg for 1kg. In Germany pollution is considered only when it reaches 6mg per 1kg. What Eu needs to make is to come with a general notion of pollution for all the EU countries.

a general coefficient is impossible, since it depends on the country's economy. Western Europe can not be compared to the Eastern.

Pollution has the same side effects despite the country's good or bad economical condition.

Not true Nicholas. Developed countries have developed industries and therefore more polluted air and environment.

Thank you Hakan, for proving my point with theoretic arguments. Smile

we can't assess pollution allover one country, let alone assess it as being one common for several states at once. Tell me please, can you compare pollution in a big city and in a small village at the country's periphery? Certainly no.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

This is the first pace made towards improving the quality of air and environment itself. It's a great decision, such should be taken more often, otherwise we will sink in our own wastes. Measures must be taken, it's time to think about our children's future as well.