Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAP IN OUR LIFE
There is a gap in people’s life, which always follows them.
This is the gap between:
1. what people think about their skills, abilities and potential of doing things in life;
2. and what they really did and accomplished.
If this gap is very large, people will have an unbalanced life. The narrower is this gap, the healthier are people. I’m talking about the physical, emotional, moral and spiritual health.

To stay healthy one must strive during his life to narrow this gap as much as possible. But he must never get nervous about not being able to narrow that gap up to zero. It is because perfection belongs only to God. It means that you must do your best in narrowing the gap, but not beyond this.

I will give you an example. If a wife awaits perfect acts from her husband, she will very soon become unbalanced and nervous. She must be happy just with the fact, that her husband strives to narrow the gap, mentioned in the beginning.

I don't really like those who only like to talk about their past, and, actually, do nothing in present. These people are sick "morally" and must take a swallow of the today's reality.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

euigorwithyou, your posts are a pleasure to read. Full of ideas and concepts that make you think about .even after you turn off the computer