Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW GOOD ARE YOU?
Probably you consider yourself a good person. And this is an excellent positive attitude. But let’s have a test and see how good you are in reality.

Suppose that during a day you have met and talked to fifteen or twenty people.

Can you say about yourself, that you didn’t leave anyone of them rejected, without showing him/her expression of kindness, and understanding?
How many people, initially being in a bad mood, left you with the smile on their faces?

My point is not that you always must be good in the above described manner. My point is that you always should TRY to be good like that, no matter how many times you fail.
So how good you are in the light of the above idea?

Following your ideas, I am a good persons at 50/50. Why? Because I am trying to be good with the people I met for the first time, and not trying to behave good with the people I know for a longer time. Why is that happening to me?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I'll try to perform such an experiment and will let you know the results when I’m through.

Sometimes it makes me sick and tired being good to others. Still, I noticed that the more good things I do, the better I feel for myself.

being good to others can't make you feel bad. It's just that you should make difference between being good to others and being somebody's "slave"
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

This is such an american way to live your life :fi