Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illegal immigrants – be careful!
New European Union rules have been approved against illegal immigrants. They could be held in custody for up to 18 months now, children included. It will be up to a government to decide to grant asylum or deport the illegal immigrants, and whether to give access to a lawyer.
The provision for holding them is designed to deal with paperwork in case there is no take-back agreement with the detainee's country. The law now needs the European Parliament's vote, but analyst Sergio Carrera is worried about the implications:

"This directive will promote at the European level a European standard of 18 months for the detention of illegal migrants, something which in my view is completely disproportionate."

The draft was approved by the EU ambassadors of the bloc's 27 members. Analyst Elizabeth Collett is concerned over the direction Europe is taking:

''If you look at Italy right now, there is a certain trend towards the idea that illegal migration is is a crime, that suggestion that migrants who crossed the border illegally might be imprisoned for four years is actually quite a change, and against a number of well-established international principles that actually crossing the border cannot be a criminal act in itself."

The European Commission estimates some eight million illegal migrants live in the EU. These protesters in Brussels demanding the right to stay have been on hunger strike for three weeks. Brussels said the new law was the only way to convince governments and voters to accept legal migrants.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Hmm..., wot a shame..., the imigrant's are treated worst than kind of a criminal, I gues menu of them have trye allready to make it's pappers legal, but beyng jurket around from diferent regimes, and they probably now live ilegal, because they have no where to live!
I mean it is okay for this who comit hard crime to be deported, but it is not okay for this people who are not kriminals, but because of hard live they live like ilegal and no right to work or stay, maybe they are pushed to do small crimes to be able to earn som maney to live, who knows? 8-)
I think if a specific refuge or migrant have seek several time the right thru EU-institution for migration, and if refuzed by thos regimes, than the specific emigrant is not a criminal if he is found ilegal in EU, but thos regimes who refused him is implicated in discrimination anti specific emigrant or refuge! :oops:
----- Smile Smile Smile NEWBORN Smile Smile Smile ------
:love INDEPENDENT KOSOVA REPUBLIK :love

..[Image: albanian5zo0em.png]

You are wellcome to know the truth about Albanians!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsTDQ3US_A

fim Wrote:Hmm..., wot a shame..., the imigrant's are treated worst than kind of a criminal, I gues menu of them have trye allready to make it's pappers legal, but beyng jurket around from diferent regimes, and they probably now live ilegal, because they have no where to live!I mean it is okay for this who comit hard crime to be deported, but it is not okay for this people who are not kriminals, but because of hard live they live like ilegal and no right to work or stay, maybe they are pushed to do small crimes to be able to earn som maney to live, who knows?

I agree with you fim, but the criminal activities in EU must stop someway.

For exemple this is from the post of TEUTA about Albanian Mafia:
"For those emigrants to EU countries or Switzerland, the temptation to engage in criminal activities is very high as most of them are young Albanian males, in their twenties and thirties, who are unskilled workers and who have difficulties finding a job. For Italian organized crime, these Albanians were ideal couriers in the drug trafficking business running through Albania as they were able to circumvent the area border patrols after the outbreak of the war in Yugoslavia. Many of them came into contact with Albanian organized crime through Albanian emigre communities located throughout Western Europe. This gave an impetus to the dispersion and internationalization of Albanian criminal groups."

Not only you are suffering. I can give you some others exemple about gypsy, Rumanians or Bulgarians or others EU citizens without work, papers, home and future....See the men from Brussels church.

clearman, why do you spred lies specialy for albanians!
Hegemonist! :deg :evil

Those are not a lies, that is the truth and you know it. I just dont understand whay are you trying to protect your criminals, I never done something like that in the case of Serbian criminals. Perhaps you are criminal, and many in your family are criminals, also many of your friends are criminals...
KOSMET IS SERBIA

EU shouldn't treat immigrants like cattle. They are human, and Europe is the most civilized region of Earth. Because of civilisation and gentlemen tradition, EU should consider other messures toward illegal immigrants. Don't forget that inside EU, Euopeans are illegal immigrants in another country after 6 month of staying without a job.
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

Italians have realized that Silvio Berlusconi's crackdown on illegal immigrants could deprive them of hundreds of thousands of foreigners who clean their homes and look after their children and elderly relatives. they are now pleading for foreign cleaners, nannies and care-workers to be exempted. they wanted it - they got it!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

ser_toma Wrote:Those are not a lies, that is the truth and you know it. I just dont understand whay are you trying to protect your criminals, I never done something like that in the case of Serbian criminals. Perhaps you are criminal, and many in your family are criminals, also many of your friends are criminals...
You lie ewerything, you mongol-tranziter-serb-hegemonist! :deg :evil

new rules on illegal immigrants are necessary, otherwise we wouldn't need any country borders.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

sasha Wrote:EU shouldn't treat immigrants like cattle. They are human, and Europe is the most civilized region of Earth. Because of civilisation and gentlemen tradition, EU should consider other messures toward illegal immigrants. Don't forget that inside EU, Euopeans are illegal immigrants in another country after 6 month of staying without a job.
I thought it's three months, no?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Maybe, I know it was 6 months five years ago, before EU25.

I think setting a period of 3 months would make the immigrants find a job faster.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

not exactly, it will rather make them hide from authorities and therevy the number of illegal immigrants will increase

Illegal migration will exist as long as poor countries exists. So, no measures can stop the immigration of people from poor countries. Finally, corruption can solve any issue, if, for instance, an illegal transporttion is necessary, or fake documents
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Yes, illegal migration is the activity of many companies and individuals. There are schemes that have been working for a long time, where a lot of intermediaries (even lawyers, officials, big businessmen) are involved
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Details of new European Union immigration rules
By The Associated Press Wed Jun 18, 2:26 PM ET

There are an estimated 8 million illegal immigrants in the 27-nation European Union; almost a million were turned back at EU borders in 2006. Details of new EU immigration rules approved by the European Parliament:
• EU nations will be able to detain illegal immigrants for up to 18 months to decrease flight risk while deportation is being processed.
• A re-entry ban of up to five years may be imposed on expelled immigrants who do not cooperate or are deemed a threat.
• Illegal immigrants must be placed in specialized detention centers, not in prisons with convicted criminals.
• Illegal immigrants must be given access to free legal advice, and children and families with children should only be detained as a last resort.
• EU governments have two years to implement the new rules.

I think this is not right, it is a turning-back the time at allmost hitler regime, if anyone understand wot the consecuences made be caused to refuge-individuals if this kind of law enforcments aply!
I think human right watch shall be active to react about this un-human harasments EU-law is planing against individual-refugies.
example this rul: EU nations will be able to detain illegal immigrants for up to 18 months to decrease flight risk while deportation is being processed.
That mens in EU is going to build thousends of "Guantanomo-like" prisons, to izolate individuals and to destroy physicaly and weaken them for that amount of time beyng in prison, to be able to teport them, so even after they deport them, physicaly they are weak....., they will suffer if they don't have a place and pocket maney to get with ther live.
That means, EU-guantanamos prepare them to suffer, and probably die hunger in their home-land, are self-murder, as it hapen often I have read in news!

I think maybe is okay to deport this who smagel narkotics and humans for prostitution and thos who are danger criminals, but is un-human if they keep for so long isolated and deport the individuals who have no place to go, are dificult existance in their home land, even this individuals who have ben living for meny years in EU who have no where to go and lost contacts with their relative!

I agree with you roki, this is very much stupid to detain them for 18 months! What for? They are not criminals, they only want to maintain their families by working abroad.
After they are detained, the formalities must take not more than a week to deport them. 18 months is ONE YEAR AND A HALF! That's awful

yes, it's stupid. But it will make a little order within the EU. There are too many illegal immigrants. Law is law and you can't do anything about it. Let's hope it will have more positive imact than negative

I think that this new rules are too severe Cry
i feel sorry for this immigrants,but i agree with Benn that llegal migration will exist as long as poor countries exists,this is the wayt it is

Poor countries will always exist. Well let's even suppose they disappear and in each country people would live in welfare - do you think something will change? I don't think so, because it's impossible that all countries are equal. People will always look for new life, new opportunities and will make everything for fulfilling their goal.

No, if all the countries lived in welfare nobody would tend to emmigrate. People would only travel but their home would remain their home.

I think Human Right Watch, and all human-kind people shall doe something against this kind of dirty-law is imposed to them, to poor people, to unsupported people, to unprotected people, to people who are a bit different human-race in age, weight, tallness are vision and refused often giving them right to live and work! :oops:
This people can't go in street to protest for their rights, because fears they'll be arrested, and simply is working for this fascist-law-makers, if us citizens don't go out to support innocent people, than we have to be carefully, because this kind of events made turn on anyone of us anytime in future! ;(

Roki you are right, but would you like your country to be full of illegal immigrants? I don't think so. It simply depends from what point of view to look at these things - from an immigrant's or from a local citizen's

It appears that leading EU counties are making conditions for them to repopulate therithories of another countries which are in their sphere of interest. In WWII it was proven that land couldn't be claimed with force. New strategy is to occupy it sneaky by sending settlers and finance their business. People from poor countries will live their homeland, but Germans, Italians, Austrians, British and other will come at their place. Turks would use the same method, so they wouldn't be accepted in EU and as foreign, they will be bannished.

Selfproclaimed independance of Kosovo is just pilot of this new type of occupation.

By saying that the Turks will banned, what do you mean? How is this possible?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be careful Steven 20 14,940 11-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Steven
  Since you're talking about being careful... Aeneas 0 8,450 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Italy hardens laws against illegal immigrants Faw_Peter 0 6,692 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  EU must kick out all immigrants from Caucasus Dodger 0 2,084 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: