Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who becomes world No.1 in tennis by the end of this year?
Federer, Nadal or Jokovich?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Nadal - hardly possible

Federer didn't have a fructuous year, I think Jokovich might surpass him. Nadal will be the third
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

These are their points up to now:
Federer , R. 6675
Nadal , R. 5585
Djokovic , N. 5225

It's hardly possible anybody will surpass Federer
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

this is general ranking, but the ATP RACE shows another thing:
1) Djokovich
2) Nadal
3) Federer

so it's upside down Smile
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Federer Smile

Novak Đoković
who can forbid God to use evolution as his own instrument of creation ?

clearman Wrote:Federer Smile
sasha Wrote:Novak Đoković

...but no! None of you are right. After Nadal (755 points) won Roland Garos it surpass Djokovich (642 points), while Federer keeps its 3rd position (545 points)
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

If Safin will beat at the Wimbledon Federer, the latter will go down in ranking.

Did you know that after Ana Ivanovich won the French Open she became No.1, she now has 4100 points.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

to be more precise - it's 4188; Sharapova follows her - 3706 points.

Now, after the Wimbledon tournament Sharapova went down to the third place (3626.00). She has been surpassed by Jelena Jankovich - 3685.00
You see, the picture is turning upside down.

After Nadal won Wimbledon:
Nadal: 955
Federer: 685
Djokovich:649.

You never know...

what do you think, can Davydenko become the world's No.1 by the end of the year if he wins the US open?

Maybe, if he wins US open he will achieve 300 points I think. But, Nadal and Federer will have to be eliminated in the 2-nd and 3-rd round, which is hardly possible.

The winner of Rogers CUP will receive 500 points, so it will decide many things.

If Nadal wins the semifinal he will get 350 points, which will consolidate his positions.

After the Rogers Cup, Nadal - 1055 points. Federer - 686. Veey good lead - almost 400 points.

Today, Nadal was eliminated by Djokovich, after his 74th consecutive winning. A shameful lost of 6:2 6:3

Update, as of August 5:
Nadal 1100
Djokovich 744
Federer 701

BIG update.

Federer lost the Olympics Cry

Go Nadal!! :lol: :lol: Confuseduper

I think today the final was supposed to be played. Does anybody know the results?

I don't know about men, but I know that the women's final will be a pure Russian one. Dementieva vs Zvonareva! I like Dementieva and want her to win.

Terry Wrote:I don't know about men, but I know that the women's final will be a pure Russian one. Dementieva vs Zvonareva! I like Dementieva and want her to win.

Strange, the women final has not been played yet?
I thought I saw a news flash that Dementieva win the Gold :-P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys, does anybody follow tennis tournaments? Steven 10 12,398 09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Nicholas
  Tennis football players? Steven 0 3,711 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: