Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN YOU REALLY LOVE?
Do we love the real person, or we just love the person of our imagination?

Very often we “love” the person to be, instead of the person, who is. In other words we love the person of the future, not the person of the present. In such a way, very easily, we miss to love the real person.

And it may be that we miss the opportunity to love anybody during our entire life…

So what should one do when he/she loves the person of the future or even and imaginary copy and not the real person?
As I once read somewhere people are starting to love each over when they are separated.
They form different romantic images of each other... which become the object of their love.
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
SEO directory of forums - free submission

Jfish Wrote:So what should one do when he/she loves the person of the future or even and imaginary copy and not the real person?
As I once read somewhere people are starting to love each over when they are separated.
They form different romantic images of each other... which become the object of their love.
That's the point, I think. They begin to form different romantic images of each other, but, when they meet, the real person disappoints them. The imagination was so rich, that it gives you headache seeing what you see.
Nonetheless, I still don't understand how one can love an imaginary person when a couple is always together. Do they believe in changes or what?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I think imagination is alyas playing with our life and its directions, decisions and events that happen in between

I disagree with you. When you fall in love for a person you see her as is then, not thinking about to love it for what will be ... What you mean is interest and not love .. Love is when you love a person as it is as in any time. I can really love.... I do love unconditional. :love

euigorwithyou Wrote:Do we love the real person, or we just love the person of our imagination?

Very often we “love” the person to be, instead of the person, who is. In other words we love the person of the future, not the person of the present. In such a way, very easily, we miss to love the real person.

And it may be that we miss the opportunity to love anybody during our entire life…

we people love not for beautiful eyes, soft lips, perfect body but for "something" that we are ready to discover whole life. But those who are trying to create an ideal and say that he loves it is wrong and are so far of to know what this feeling means
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

i think the goal of the singular real LOVE is the main goal of LIFE. it is difficult and our soul wants permanently go out of of this way but we counciosly and subcounciosly shoul make oureselves to serve, answer this demand. and an advice:
For to keep the love you need something else except it

hellodear Wrote:For to keep the love you need something else except it

what do you mean by "something else"? :?

I mean the qualities that join you more. For example, common interests, common friends and so on.. Smile

hellodear Wrote:I mean the qualities that join you more. For example, common interests, common friends and so on.. Smile
but sometimes this common friends worsened relationship more than help's it...
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

hellodear Wrote:I mean the qualities that join you more. For example, common interests, common friends and so on.. Smile

these qualities help you on to keep your love? your friends are devoted to you and your friendship ? interests were common or you did them common? tell your secret to keep love...may be we do mistakes that you do not do?