Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN YOU REALLY LISTEN?
Can you really listen to other people? You may be very confident about this. But unless you listen between words and among lines of phrases you really don’t know how to listen.

Consider this example. If your girlfriend is angry, probably she will say something, which she didn’t mean in the absolute sense. If you can not listen between lines of her sentences, you may be very much deceived by yourself.

By picking up the absolute sense of her words, you create a situation, which could lead to the separation. And the main reason is not what she said. The main reason is that you still didn’t learn to listen.

Well, most of my friends told me that I'm a terrific listener but a lousy talker...lol

Try me, as I can spend all day long sit down and listening to my friend's issues!

allowing somebody to say things that are not true is quite dangerous. I mean it might become a habit, and your reputation will go down.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

yes I can listen even with out interrupting but I can not say that I always do it with interest, and always can give some advice for a known by me situation, sometimes I can listen but thinking about my problems..it depends on my mood and how serious is the story I must listen...

POETICALLY
Listening to the voice of the children
Or to the string quartets composed by L. Von Beethoven
Is different from that-to listen to-the sounds coming from the sea
Or the chant introduced by a lonely bee!

solzhenitsyn08 Wrote:POETICALLY
Listening to the voice of the children
Or to the string quartets composed by L. Von Beethoven
Is different from that-to listen to-the sounds coming from the sea
Or the chant introduced by a lonely bee!

Those below we all can listen again and again and again? what about people's problems, hurts and crying? that can you listen? can you give the chance to somebody to open his "mouth" and his soul to you?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

It is not mear words but the actual meaning carried that one should concentrate to carry any relation anywhere. My friend listen my silence, silence is the best conversation at times. So, if you know a person you can listen the words unsaid and the true meaning behind the actual words uttered.