Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Affordable Micromax Mobile Phones Features
Micromax mobile is not so famous mobile brand but still has succeeded in maintaining its different slot in Indian mobile market. The company is trying to give  Germany Mobile Database  all the mid range features to the consumers at much affordable price and target the all segments. You can get all the desired features and specifications in Micromax mobile phones.

Micromax mobile has released numerous of mobile handsets in Indian mobile market. Extreme Style, rich features and reasonable price define the Micromax mobile. Micromax has given the smile on many faces by providing the all expensive phone features in very affordable range.

Micromax x1i and Micromax x2i are the budget phones and aiming to the middle class prople. The Micromax x1i mobile is a candy bar shape phone and comes with the great list of features. Micromax x1i price is sensible and rational. This phone is good to buy.

The Micromax x1i is the GSM phone and has dimension of 106 mm x 44.5 mm x 16 mm. The weight of the phone is around 78 grams. The looks and appearance of the phone is Ok. The memory of the phone can be expandable up to 2 GB with microSD card slot. The display size of the Micromax x1i is 3.7cm with the resolution of 128 x 128 Pixels. It is also associated with the 5 way navigation key and multi music formats such as MP3 / AAC / AAC+.

The battery of the phone is also impressive and Micromax x1i price in India is near about Rs. 1200. If someone is looking for the phone with decent features and looks then you can go for the Micromax x1i.

Micromax x2i mobile is quite better than the Micromax x1i. It is accompanied with more advanced features. The phone has digital camera and it has microSD facility and can be expandable up to 8 GB. It carries the dimension of 105.3 mm x 45.4 mm x 16.3 mm. The phone is also better in looks. It offers the connectivity options like GPRS and WAP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How VoIP Phones Work yanyan 0 1,751 08-04-2021, 03:36 AM
Last Post: yanyan
  With so many cellular phones on the market, jahangir278 0 1,540 08-27-2020, 10:48 AM
Last Post: jahangir278
  Switch Lookup Mobile Number Easily on the Online Mobile Directories Mehedibd4791 0 1,452 08-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Mehedibd4791