Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srebrenica: Europe's shame !
I just want to hear opinion of European people about this topic ?!

јебем те у уста глупа Confuseduper

Ja pitao ljude Evrope jbga, a ti se javljas :-)

[Image: srebrenica2.gif]

pa nisu ni oni ludi konju jedan, najbolje da tebi neko vjeruje... :roll: i tvojim smjesnim slikama! :|
Smile

Hey ex-Yugoslavia, write in English so we can all understand! Please... :ange

clearman Wrote:Hey ex-Yugoslavia, write in English so we can all understand! Please... :ange

I asked for ur opinion about massacre in Srebrenica! Then I will write in English and you will understand
Smile . Anyway , you can write me what do you know abt this topic!?

I'm not sure if we can call Srbrenica a shame for Europe, but it is definitely a shame for the Balkan region.
Srebrenica is Europe's first genocide case, established by the international courts. It's the biggest crime against humanity committed in Europe after the WWII. About 8,000 people died for nothing, died just because of thier ethnical difference. Most of these people were grown up men as well as boys. It is consdered that the masacre was organized by Ratko Mladic and the political leader of Bosnian Serbs Radovan Karadzic. The US government offers a $5-million rewards for any information where these men can be found.
Since the entire Europe tends to become a unit, then it's yes, Srebrenica is a shame for the Europe. It must have been prevented, because we live in modern world where negotiations can solve everything
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:I'm not sure if we can call Srbrenica a shame for Europe, but it is definitely a shame for the Balkan region.
Srebrenica is Europe's first genocide case, established by the international courts. It's the biggest crime against humanity committed in Europe after the WWII. About 8,000 people died for nothing, died just because of thier ethnical difference. Most of these people were grown up men as well as boys. It is consdered that the masacre was organized by Ratko Mladic and the political leader of Bosnian Serbs Radovan Karadzic. The US government offers a $5-million rewards for any information where these men can be found.
Since the entire Europe tends to become a unit, then it's yes, Srebrenica is a shame for the Europe. It must have been prevented, because we live in modern world where negotiations can solve everything

Thank you Terry for your opinion. I put this topic just to see how much european ppl know abt genocide in Srebrenica. I called topic " Srebrenica:Europe's shame" because of fact that Europe didn't do anything to prevent it, that s the fact, and it was first bad task, mission failed, in creating new, young, modern EU. EU failed in Bosnia, that s shamelles . And more shamelles is fact that Europe denies failing in here. Is that ok?? I mean ppl were murdered brutally, and Europe was just watching....

I consider the fact that Europe didn't interfere into these actions simply proves that Europe is not too interested in helping or supporting peace in Bosnia.
Bosnia has never been taken seriously by the EU. Yes, it's a potential candidate for joining the EU family, but, there's no doubt that the EU wins many positions and opportunities when a new member state joins it. And now just think - what do they get from Bosnia? Very little, I think. Maybe some additional tourism areas, that's all.
Still, the EU's inaction within the things happening in the month of July 1995 in Bosnia, proves that its borders and neighbour countries are not safe partners and that the countries which are at the edge of the EU are jeopardized by its neighbours.
Since Europe is considered to be the world's human rights center, the Srebrenica massacre is unforgivable.

Andrewz Wrote:I consider the fact that Europe didn't interfere into these actions simply proves that Europe is not too interested in helping or supporting peace in Bosnia.
Bosnia has never been taken seriously by the EU. Yes, it's a potential candidate for joining the EU family, but, there's no doubt that the EU wins many positions and opportunities when a new member state joins it. And now just think - what do they get from Bosnia? Very little, I think. Maybe some additional tourism areas, that's all.
Still, the EU's inaction within the things happening in the month of July 1995 in Bosnia, proves that its borders and neighbour countries are not safe partners and that the countries which are at the edge of the EU are jeopardized by its neighbours.
Since Europe is considered to be the world's human rights center, the Srebrenica massacre is unforgivable.

Thanks for opinion! I appreciate that.

Heh I just wonder what can EU expect to get from Bosnia?! What they gave to Bosnia????

Bosnian_realistiK Wrote:Anyway , you can write me what do you know abt this topic!?

Thanks, Bosnian! I, personally, am pro-Serbian and I supported them in Kosovo conflict, but I want to say that these misunderstandings between the peoples of Yugoslavia are painful.
These odious crimes are not part of Europe Third Millennium. You must forgive each other and try to live together in this region, because Europe wants peace and stability.

clearman Wrote:
Bosnian_realistiK Wrote:Anyway , you can write me what do you know abt this topic!?

Thanks, Bosnian! I, personally, am pro-Serbian and I supported them in Kosovo conflict, but I want to say that these misunderstandings between the peoples of Yugoslavia are painful.
These odious crimes are not part of Europe Third Millennium. You must forgive each other and try to live together in this region, because Europe wants peace and stability.

You said: These odious crimes are not part of Europe Third Millennium.
Stories abt crimes in Bosnia are just coming to scene nowdays, more and more. Stories that connects these crimes with Europe, and I think Europe will always have this scar abt Bosnia.

Srebrenica `masacre` is augmented, to make Serbs `guilty`, and to tuck away crimes made on Serbs...

PATKO Wrote:Srebrenica `masacre` is augmented, to make Serbs `guilty`, and to tuck away crimes made on Serbs...

Serbs are guilty, that s the fact. There is Million facts to proove that.
Whole world knows that. Smile

I feel I cannot comment fairly on the topic. There was some very emotive and over-simplified reporting at the time :nonnon Srebrenica is clearly inexcusable, but I would be interested to know why the Serb army/government felt it necessary.

I think EU could have intervened earlier, but what could they have acheived? It is unlikely they would have gained the intelligence to have prevented Srebrenica. I am told the divisions in the Balkans date back centuries. Actually, I'ld be interested to hear what you think the war was about and why this all happened? Confusedlurp

Big_Becka Wrote:I feel I cannot comment fairly on the topic. There was some very emotive and over-simplified reporting at the time :nonnon Srebrenica is clearly inexcusable, but I would be interested to know why the Serb army/government felt it necessary.

I think EU could have intervened earlier, but what could they have acheived? It is unlikely they would have gained the intelligence to have prevented Srebrenica. I am told the divisions in the Balkans date back centuries. Actually, I'ld be interested to hear what you think the war was about and why this all happened? Confusedlurp

First, thank you for your comment.
What are the facts you know abt war in Bosnia and massacre in Srebrenica, anyway'?! So I could tell you facts and things that you don't know Smile

U.N. forces had created a "safe haven" in the town (Srebrenica), where they promised protection to refugees from the Serb offensive in northern Bosnia. But when the 600 lightly-armed Dutch peacekeepers came under attack from the Serb forces, they began to retreat. The Bosnian Muslim fighters who'd surrendered their weapons to the U.N. as a condition for entering the safe haven asked for them back, hoping that they could at least slow the Serb advance on a town jam-packed with refugees. Their request was denied.
The U.N. command dithered over calling air strikes, and when a limited air strike occurred two days after the initial attack, the Serbs responded by threatening to kill 30 Dutch troops they'd captured. That was the end of the air strikes, and the U.N. now found itself cooperating with General Mladic by sending in buses to remove women and children from the area — the Serbs had begun assembling Muslim men aged 12 to 77 for interrogation, and the mass executions began the next day — the same day as the peacekeepers handed over some 5,000 Muslims who'd been sheltering at the Dutch base at Potocari, in exchange for the release of 14 peacekeeping troops. The Dutch left the following day, after negotiating their way out — and leaving behind their weapons as part of the deal.
There is no question that the international community failed the victims of Srebrenica. They'd gone in vowing to protect civilians, and yet when faced with opposition they simply cut and ran.

OK, I do remember there was some criticism of the UN, but I didn't realise that! :?

My memories of the news reports at the time were emotive rather than informative. For example, the papers would print pictures of a market place which had been bombed, or of a little girl with shrapnel wounds (there was a big campaign to fly her to London for medical treatment). By 1995, the Serbs were already perceived as villains (there had been reports of ethnic cleansing). I do not recall people in my community discussing the politics of the war - people felt that the region had always had problems, and that war was inevitable after the collapse of the Iron Curtain.

Quote:U.N. forces had created a "safe haven" in the town (Srebrenica), where they promised protection to refugees from the Serb offensive in northern Bosnia.
And why didn`t you told that, ABiH (`army of bosnia and herzegovina- muslims) had more than one thousand soldiers, who were subserving `safe zone` (`haven`- as you say :| ), and were kept from EU mision from Serbs contraattack...
They were attackin Serbs in, and around Srebrenica for 3 years (1992-1995), and killed over 3.000 people (Serbs)!
Many, many of them were killed in their homes, at the worst possible way...!

Thank you Ratko, for saving the rest Serbs from Srebrenica, and Podrinje, from sanguinary `mujahedins`. :ange

PATKO stop talking nonsences, pls. No need for telling the wrong things here, lies. I am talking abt facts of Srebrenica massacre, not the facts I devised, like u did.

Srebrenica" has become the symbol of evil, and specifically Serb evil. It is commonly described as "a horror without parallel in the history of Europe since the Second World War" in which there was a cold-blooded execution "of at least 8,000 Muslim men and boys. You had deportation, selection, random killings, executions, organized burial, peacekeepers thwarted - in a small area, in a week.

I`m not telling lies!
You can investigate for your self, not only to agree with "facts" gave from partiality people, and organization, they have their aim. That aim is to convince you in things they are telling!Lies!Politic, :-P propaganda...!

A ti obrezu, turčine smrdljivi, mater ti jebem u pičku tursku! Confuseduper :langue :langue

ABiH killed over 3.000 Serbs in, and around Srebrenica, 1992-1995.

Very interesting interview of former Hague Tribunal spokeswoman Florence Hartmann popped to my eyes from newspaper Blic. Referring the arrest of Radovan Karadzic she told, that “information about the fugitives’ whereabouts was abundant, however, it would always turn out that one of the three countries – the U.S., Britain or France – would block arrests.“ She adds that former Bosnian secret police chief Momir Munibabić was sacked on former High Representative Paddy Ashdown’s orders, “for being efficient in his search for Karadžić, and for sending information to Del Ponte“. “Now that Karadžić has finally been arrested, he can tell a lot about secret deals that led to the fall of Srebrenica. His testimony represents a great risk for the great western powers,” Hartmann is convinced.

These statements of ICTY insider arouse few associations to my mind, such as

¤ Is the Holbrooke-Karadzic deal existing, like the accused has said ( Karadzic claims that his going into hiding formed part of a deal with Holbrooke, which included his withdrawal from public life in exchange for not being arrested).
¤ Was the secret deal made about Srebrenica (Bosnian Government and the Bosnian Serb party, possibly with the knowledge of one or more Contact Group States, had an understanding that Srebrenica would not be vigorously defended by the Bosniacs in return for an undertaking by the Serbs not to vigorously defend territory around Sarajevo. The capture of Srebrenica made it easier for the Bosniacs and Serbs to agree on the territorial basis of a peace settlement. The result of the tragedy in Srebrenica contributed in some ways to the conclusion of a peace agreement — by galvanizing the will of the international community, by distracting the Serbs from the coming Croatian attack, by reducing the vulnerability of UNPROFOR personnel to hostage-taking, and by making certain territorial questions easier for the parties to resolve).
¤ Are we finally getting more clear wider picture about connections between numbers (Srebrenica figure game), reports (as mean of one-sided propaganda) and political PR marketing considering events in Balkans during 1990’s?

One can have different opinions about bias of ICTY but from my point of view it offers so far best forum to get some answer to questions mentioned before when both prosecutor and defence have made their case. Anyway the statements of Mrs.Hartmann - as well the book of her former boss del Ponte describing e.g. organ trafficking of Serb civils by Albanian mafia - are giving quite disgusting picture about “realpolitik” behind noble statements of international community.

While we are waiting ICTY procedure to develop one can find some reports about Srebrenica from my main Blog's http://arirusila.wordpress.com/ "Document Library" e.g. following headlines:

What Really Happened at Srebrenica
UN Report: The fall of Srebrenica
Analysis of UN Srebrenica report

More comments about Balkan events you are welcome to visit http://arirusila.wordpress.com

Srebrenica is a myth. Myth invented by NATO in order to demonize Serbs and to abtain a reason to Invade Serbia to finally devide Yugoslavia into pieces wich could be easy to control. It was orcestrated by NATO. It was ordinary battle between Serbs army and Islamic terrorists whose favorite amusement was cutting of serbians heads during christian holidays. Albanians was backed by NATO and UN (which is actually NATO) so they could do whatever they want, they cleaned about 100 serbs villages and killed more than 3000 serbs in bosnia during " UN peacekeepers" presence here. Those peacekeeper did nothing against, they were interested in anti serb campaign.

Official reports that despite mythical 8000 victims 1800 corpses (number for the whole period, not only for the battle of srebrenica)are found only!!! Many from the "list of victims" are proven to be alive. One from that list killed 5 persons in the shop in USA.

The same took place in Kosovo. And takes place even today. Since UN troops entered Kosovo, 250 000 serbs left they homes. Albanians destroyed more than 150 christian churches some of them was built in 15 century. They still rape and kill serbs. One german peacekeeper when asked why they did nothing to prevent, told that "those churches were too old anyway".