Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN YOU FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE?
Have you got into the situation, when you give an advice to your child to be patient, but you yourself in some situations lose the patience? Have you asked yourself why this is happening?

When we know and understand a lot of things, it doesn’t mean we are happy people. There is still one important thing to do. We should bring our soul in conformity with the knowledge, to be able to act according to it. And then there is no other way to go for the counsel besides to God.
Why? Because only He can teach you how to work with your soul.

I will disagree with your opinion. Giving advices to somebody means you want to help that person and try making him forget how screwed up he is. It doesn't matter whether the person who gives advice can follow his advice, the point is that he wants to see that person happy and believes that the latter can follow his advice, as against him.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Correct Steven, but, remember, sometimes people are so fond of giving advices, that they forget it's impossible to fulfil. This is call brainwashing. Advices should be reasonable and realistic.

euigorwithyou Wrote:Have you got into the situation, when you give an advice to your child to be patient, but you yourself in some situations lose the patience? Have you asked yourself why this is happening?

is a rule, that people can not follow their advices ... is easier to be a spectator than an actor. An actor can not evaluate the show ... it need for public ... the public is not gonna lie ... so man ... he know what to do, but to follow it ,he must hear other opinions.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

no I can not follow my own advice in more complicated situations. usually it is easier to give advice if you're a spectator or you went through such moments, but sometimes you understand that's not good what you want to do and still, who risk that drink champagne, even if you can remain only with this consolation.