Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Beckham back to Europe
The 33 year old Los Angeles Galaxy player is back to European football games. He spent some years playing for the Galaxy, but actually it was something more symbolic. Today, the Italian Milan confirmed it borrowed David Beckham for this season.
I wonder what game will he show? His shape must be not as good as before, since Los Angeles Galaxy is a weak team.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

MLS Deputy Commissioner Ivan Gazidis has said the borrow might not occur. They don't have the interest to lose Beckham in certain seasonal games. So they are looking for a good scheme so that both teams Miland and Galaxy are satisfied.

Here's an entire collection of Beckham goals
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9Pahclz3Y">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9Pahclz3Y</a><!-- m -->
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Beckham is rather a star in fashion, and less in sport. Though, true, he does have talents. By the way, he is one of the most highly-waged football player in history. His yearly amount reaches 70 million dollars.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Milan has confirmed yesterday that David will be playing for this team. The agreement will last 3 months. Nevertheless Milan has not specified what is the amount agreed to be paid to Beckham for his plays.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

it is believed that Beckham will remain playing in Europe for 2 years, until the World cup starts. He needs to be in shape, which is impossible to realize if he remains in Los Angeles galaxy.

Quote:Beckham is rather a star in fashion, and less in sport. Though, true, he does have talents. By the way, he is one of the most highly-waged football player in history. His yearly amount reaches 70 million dollars.
I cannot agree with you. David Beckham is a bright star, a great football player and a man of fashion indeed. Nothing that he is so famous all over the world, he has a precise kick.

David Beckham has come out of my mind: he tight of the throat an opponent ! At the end of the match with FC Dallas, Toja stelist former team, lost to LA Galaxy to 6-3, the former star of Real Madrid and Manchester United he lost his mind and tight by neck an opponent. Daniel Hernandez was the victim of Beckham which do not received even a yellow card. So were is the big, educated and nice football star? :deg
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:David Beckham has come out of my mind: he tight of the throat an opponent !

Please understand that he is ill, suffering from a disease so called 'stars' disease. But even more outraged that was not penalized, which makes him to look more superior to the other players which is not fair ... So, referee should be penalized because he does not do the job, and Beckham in turn will be penalized by bad mouth the world, which is worse than a yellow card :mrgreen:
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Maybe is time for him to leave sport and to continue his model career, were he is more capabil, cause from a period he does not really succed in football ...