Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW "TO FIND YOURSELF" IN LIFE?
If your mind and heart responds as a sponge to the water to a certain kind of knowledge and related to it activity, that God Himself it's showing you the way. Just be careful to the fact of how your heart and mind reacts to a certain positive and creative activity.

Sometimes you need to wait quite a long time to realize it. In the movie "While you where sleeping", Jack found himself in a new occupation: the art of making decorative chairs and other pieces of furniture. This was something surprising for his father, but he had enough wisdom to recognize, that his son finally found himself in life. Jack recognized that he felt the new calling for quite some time, but was afraid to follow his heart at that time.

Do you feel the same?

I do feel I need to stop dating a few girls at once. I sometimes want to fall in love, but, can't find the girl I could really love.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I don't think each of us has its fate already built. When we say "he understood that his occupation is ...", this is a simple result of what he discovered he can do a little better than anything else. But, one must be developed multi-laterally.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting." - E.E. Cummings

Benn Wrote:I don't think each of us has its fate already built. When we say "he understood that his occupation is ...", this is a simple result of what he discovered he can do a little better than anything else. But, one must be developed multi-laterally.

But i think it is an endless process of search, which we will improve hourly. We always will have new and new points to improve that. And that is the life.
"The life is a travel, not a home."

hellodear Wrote:"The life is a travel, not a home."

Yes is a travel, but the main goal is to find the home...
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:
hellodear Wrote:"The life is a travel, not a home."
Yes is a travel, but the main goal is to find the home...

yes that's probably the truth of life. Man is always searching, but probably never actually understood that search, something that is called home
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians