Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence breaks out over Italy trash crisis
Tensions remained high Saturday after a night of clashes between police and protesters furious at Italian government plans to dump mountains of uncollected trash from Naples in their towns.

Attached Files Image(s)

Jesus!!! ;( it sounds strange!
Why would Italian government do a thing like this?
Dumping trash in a city!? :quoi
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
SEO directory of forums - free submission

probably they are run out of dumps, right peter?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

the problem of trash is a very serios and delicate problem,it involves a lot of political people,+a little of italian mafia.
i hope that Berlusconi will successfully solve this problem,until then - good luck to the people of Naples ;-)

the trash business, along with drugs and human traffic is one of the most profitable in the world. Mafia knows that for sure, it's clever and it can't avoid this sector.

you forgot to mention the business of weapon selling, which is owned even by the world's political/financial leaders. It's kept in secret of course, nobody knows about that. I'm sure the problem with Italian trash is the interest of certain officials.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

yes, although it's only "trash", if it's filtered just think how much use and profit it can bring. It even might be used for producing different types of energy. Why not?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

The government would like to re-open the Pianura dump (see the picture), but the local citizens are afraid that it will harm their health. Mafia control of waste disposal in the region has also plagued efforts to resolve the crisis.

Attached Files Image(s)