Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY SO MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT?
When people don’t reach their goals, they are very disappointed. But there is a little secret in achieving goals. We know that a higher hope requires a proportionate and consistent effort. In other words, a higher hope “likes” when it is accompanied by hard work. But the hard work only could not inspire a person for a long time. A little secret here is to make the work with creativity and ingenuity. People forget so often that they are very intelligent creatures. And because of this, they must overcome the boredom of hard work with ingenuity and creativity.
Are you often disappointed? Then examine how you walk to a higher hope.

I have a very boring work... It's so boring that sometimes I'm thinking of leaving it. I can't find in it a bit of creativity, don't know why, maybe it's because of little motivation and because of its permanent similar tasks.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Being disappointed is very dangerous. Especially this refers to people who are very trusty. If one's character is weak, one singel disappointing might serve as a total break down for the rest of his life.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums