Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WAY YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF
People establish new world records in track racing, in jumping, etc. But do you know that people can reach out higher levels of expressing their intelligence, inner world, wisdom and insight? But many don’t do this because of two main reasons: first, they are afraid of making an effort and, second, they do not believe in themselves. Because of the above two reasons they suppress any desire of reaching out new heights of insight and intellect. What about yourself? Have you given a thought to this?

I think all sportsmen would understand your advice. One of the main keys to success is to believe in yourself. This is what a good coach permanently aims to make his learner understand.The more a sportsman is confident in himself, the better his performance will be.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

treat yourself like a star, like the person you want to become. However, do that with accuracy, since it might easily convert into worthless pride, which is quite unpleasant.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:treat yourself like a star, like the person you want to become. However, do that with accuracy, since it might easily convert into worthless pride, which is quite unpleasant.

not necessarily to treat yourself like you said! important to accept as you are! to love you and respect yourself, first of all! not to be pessimistic and do not forget to smile

euigorwithyou Wrote:People establish new world records in track racing, in jumping, etc. But do you know that people can reach out higher levels of expressing their intelligence, inner world, wisdom and insight? But many don’t do this because of two main reasons: first, they are afraid of making an effort and, second, they do not believe in themselves. Because of the above two reasons they suppress any desire of reaching out new heights of insight and intellect. What about yourself? Have you given a thought to this?

Every morning I wake up with smile on the lips! I look in the mirror and I say how nice I look today and that I am happiest! worked perfectly! I know that like me there is no another in the world! I'm unique! Smile

I'm not the most beautiful, nor the smartest, and are aware of this! But this doesn't mind me to be optimistic. I love the way I am and not envy others that are not like them!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:I'm not the most beautiful, nor the smartest, and are aware of this! But this doesn't mind me to be optimistic. I love the way I am and not envy others that are not like them!

Benn is good what you do about you. But should not just realize that you are as you are, have to show people that you feel better about yourself, and even if someone does not like you, to show how little you care about that

i try to look at myself objectivly. it is complicated in the most cases but then i ask an advice at my close people. but in the end i think that all the people should to listen others but to decide by themselves what to do Confuseduper